🐣33🐣

"What's the word doc?" Bray asked. "Tumor." He replies. "Ava has a tumor in the frontal left lobe of her brain." He explains. "Ava had a mini seizure. She went into shock, if you had not brought her to the hospital sooner, she could have died." He explains. I didn't know what to do. "How does one get this kind of tumor?" Bray asked. "Well this type of tumor can be caused by too much movement or too much blood to the brain." He explains. I think for a minute. "Can stress be one of the reasons?" Bray asked. "Yes, but what does Ava have to stress over?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "A lot actually." Bray says. "Never mind that, anyway we will have to have her in here until we get that tumor out, she needs to have supervision at all times. In case she goes through that again." He explains. I nod alongside Bray.

The doctor leaves and Bray calls dad. 'Dad?' She asked putting it on speaker. 'Yes?' He asked. 'Are you sitting down?' She asked. 'No, why?' He asked. 'You might want to.' She says. 'Ok, I'm sitting down.' He says. 'Ok, the doctor just came in. They said that Ava has a tumor in her front left lobe of her brain.' Bray explains to him. 'What happened to her before she got to the hospital?' He asked. 'She went into shock, she had a slight seizure.' Bray says. 'How was it caused?' He asked. 'He said. 'It can be caused by too much blood to the brain, too much movement, or stress.' She replies. 'Ok, did they catch it at a good time or?' Dad asked. 'The doc said that if we hadn't of gotten here at the time we did she could have died.' Bray says. 'Oh. Can I talk to her?' He asked. 'Here she is.' She says handing me the phone.

I take it off of speaker and put it up to my ear. 'Hello?' I asked. 'Ava, I know your going through a lot but you don't need to stress anything.' He says. 'Ok.' I say. 'Alright, sweetie I love you.' He says. 'I love you too dad.' I say. 'I gotta go sweetie, bye.' He says. 'Bye.' I say. We hang up and I give Bray her phone back.

I noticed my phone was beside me. I picked it up and unlocked it. My phone was blown up by Rhyme, Ellie, Flash, Ace, and Birdie. I sigh and decided to reply to Flash and Rhyme.

Flash&Rhyme

Me-Im in the hospital

Rhyme💖-WHY?

Flash-^^

Me-its a long story. Just come to the hospital after school. The room number is 304.

I put my phone down and wait. Wait for 3:30 to come.

To be continued:))