04

Layla sat in the living room with Polly. She looked to her and smiled "polly, come here" Layla said as Polly walked over to her and Layla smiled as she ran a hand through her blonde hair and smiled "do you want to see your daddy, he wants to see you?" Layla said as Polly looked to her and frowned. She clung her teddy to her chest and looked to Layla "no, I just want you. I just want my mummy" Polly said as Layla sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She knew that she wanted Polly to know her father. She knew that Polly had a right to know him. Layla sighed as she walked into the kitchen as she saw Rachel. Rachel looked to her and smiled as Layla ran her hands through her hair and sighed as Rachel looked to her and smiled "she's confused Layla, he walked out on her and she only sees you. You just need some time that's all" Rachel said as Layla looked to her and smiled.

"I don't know what to do" Layla said as Rachel looked to her and smiled . She needs some time to get use to tom and you need to force them both, I know hat it sound hard it did been two years and a lot has happened in two years" Rachel said as Layla looked to her and smiled as Polly walked into the kitchen "mummy I hungry" she said as Layla looked to her and smiled "I'll make you a sandwich but you are going to see your daddy later" Layla said as Polly looked to her and frowned "I don't want to" "I know but he is your daddy and you have to, he's not a man person either" Layla said as Polly looked to her and frowned.

***

Later Layla got to work and smiled as she saw tom. He walked over to her as she held a clingy Polly "hey" he said as she smiled to him "is she okay?" "Clingy, hold on" Layla said as she handed Polly to Rachel "can you take her to crèche?" She asked as Rachel looked to her and smiled "sure" she said as Tom walked back over I her and smiled "she's a good kid" tom said as Layla looked to him and smiled "she is" Layla said as Tom rested a hand on her arm as she looked to him and smiled as they shared a moment "I'm still in love with you" Tom said as Layla looked to him with tears in her eyes and smiled "you hurt me tom, it won't be that easy" she said as she walked off.

Later that day, Layla sat in her classroom as Rachel walked in and smiled "are you okay?" She asked Layla who sighed and looked to her "I don't know" she said as Rachel walked over to her and hugged her "what happened?" She asked "tom told me that he is still in love with me" Layla said as Rachel looked to her "you don't feel the same?" "He broke my heart" she said as Rachel nodded "I know but he isn't that person anymore, he's more mature and he's there for you" Rachel said as Layla looked to her and smiled. Struggling over her feelings for tom.

***

Later that night, Layla drove to toms. She wanted to talk to him. She sighed as she stood from the car and ran her hands through her hair. She knocked on the door as he answered and looked to her "we need to talk" she said "okay?" He said as she looked to him "you were a coward when you left and I hate you for it, but I can't shut off how I feel no matter what you do" she said as he looked to her and frowned "what are you saying?" He asked as she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him. He started to kiss her back as she pulled away and looked to him "I love you too"