Wow

Megan's POV:

Wow... After about 3 hours of switching between slow and fast fucking in every which way possible I currently lay across Noah's chest completely naked and very sore. I haven't had sex like that in like... ever. We lay together in peaceful silence, while I run my fingers up and down his chest taking in all the perfect outlines of his muscles and down his abdomen to his happy trail... more like the trail to heaven. I have been trying for the last 5 minutes to come up with words to say, but I'm utterly 'dick dumb.' I laugh in my head remembering Julia's term she uses when a guy's dick is so good it leaves you completely dumbfounded and speechless. It doesn't happen often, but this was definitely a time it applied. I look up at him not realizing a huge smile had spread across my face, but I can't help it. I've never felt so... alive.

"What are you grinning at?" He rolls me over laying on top of me, but holding himself up so not to squish me.

"Just thinking..."

"About?" One of his eyebrows raises while he smiles down at me.

"Honestly?... How sore I am..." I laugh out, suddenly feeling more and more comfortable around him. Ever since I've gotten to know him, I don't get as nervous talking about the things that go through my mind. He still makes me a little nervous though.

"Mmmm good, you'll think of me every time you move." He kisses around my neck, sucking on the skin every now and then. I run my fingers through his hair not being able to get enough of the feeling of his lips against my skin.

 I run my fingers through his hair not being able to get enough of the feeling of his lips against my skin

"I definitely won't forget about what we just did." After that kind of fucking how could anyone forget?? He rolls over, off me and sits up against the headboard.

"Good and I hate to be a mood killer, but now that my dumb ass thinks of it, I really hope you're on birth control..." He looks at me with a hint of worry in his eyes. And fuck I hadn't thought about it either. Thank god for birth control.

"Shit, I didn't think about it either and yes don't worry I am. But you know condoms just don't protect against pregnancy, right?" I asked not too concerned, but still with STDs you just always wanna be careful.

"Yes, I know I know. And I usually would wear a condom I'm sorry I got all caught up in everything, but you can trust me I promise, and I trust you too." He gives me a reassuring smile. I hope I can trust him and for some reason I feel like I can... I think I could really like Noah.

"You can trust me too." I reassure him as well because I've always been one to be serious about my sexual health.

"Well from how tight you felt around my dick I would say you haven't been touched in a while anyways." He grins over at me teasingly, while starting to crawl back over to me. I jump up out of the bed quickly, completely forgetting I'm naked.