"There is no way I'm letting her go now."

Noah's POV:

Is that bacon I smell? My body starts to move when the smell of bacon wafts into the bedroom from the kitchen. I let my eyes open slowly and turn over to see the other side of the bed empty. I sit up against the headboard, rubbing my head a little due to the slight headache from all the drinks I kept throwing back last night to keep myself from thinking about Megan. All that work to try and keep myself away from her and I end up right back at her place and in her bed. Not that I am complaining now, especially after the great time we had talking and laughing last night.

I have never missed someone like I missed her when I was trying to stay away. I don't even know why I stayed away in the first place. I actually love being with her. Damn, who am I? Like even right now I feel a little disappointed she wasn't beside me when I woke up, even though I know she is in the next room.

I stand up out of the bed, looking around for my phone to see the time. 10:00 A.M. I never usually sleep in this late, even if I've been drinking, but I guess I just slept that good. I put my phone back on her dresser, looking around for my shirt. I swore I brought it in here with my pants last night, but maybe not. I decide to head out to the kitchen towards the smell in just my boxers. Fuck it. No one's here but us anyways. I immediately stop at the sight of Megan shaking her hips and singing to herself in just my black t-shirt in front of the stove. I take a minute to watch her, admiring her long tan legs and the way my shirt just barely hangs over her ass. Like I keep saying, everything she does is like an instant erection for me. I walk towards her quietly, not being able to resist touching her any longer. I wrap one arm around her small waist and use my other hand to move her hair from the right side of her neck. I leave feathered kisses along her neck. She gasps, obviously not hearing me walk up behind her.

"Morning beautiful. I was looking for this..." I lay another kiss on her neck while I tug on the shirt gently.

"Oh, sorry. I can take it off if you need it." She stutters out like she's nervous for my reaction. Aww my baby's getting shy on me.

"I much rather see it on you." I turn her around and lay a long hard kiss on her lips before she can reply. She smiles up at me, blushing a little.

"What you making in here?" I look around the counter, now noticing an array of different foods. I guess I was too distracted by her before to notice all this.

"Well I wasn't sure what you would want so... I made regular and blueberry waffles, eggs, bacon, some sausage, and I pulled out some fruit too just in case!" I watch her scurry around the counter excited, flipping the bacon. She looks so damn cute.

"Just in case of what? We need to feed an army?" I laugh, taking a seat at the counter. She whips her head towards me, sticking her tongue out. Mmmm, that tongue of hers.

"Hush! I just wanted to make you something you would like. Now what do you want?" She leans against the counter, smiling with an empty plate in her hand.

"You didn't have to make all of this, I would have been happy just having you for breakfast." I wink and lean back in my chair, watching her cheeks grow even more red than before. She looks down, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Maybe you can have a little of me after breakfast." She looks up at me again, biting her lip. She always surprises me when she pulls that sexy confidence out when she needs it.

"Oh yeah? I might have to take you up on that offer." I tilt my head, watching her get all worked up at my words. We sit for a second just staring at each other, both of us feeling the intense magnetic pull pulling us together. I watch her eyes run down my bare chest. If it wasn't for all this good-looking food on the counter, I would have already thrown her up on it and fucked her senseless.