"While I make love to you..."

2 Weeks Later

Megan's POV

I let the hot water pour over my head, washing the suds from my hair down my back and arms to all my sore muscles. I winced a little at the slight soreness radiating from between my legs. You think I would have gotten used to it by now, especially after all the sex we've had the last two weeks. I don't think I have ever had this much sex in my entire life... And damn it is fucking good every single time. Noah has basically been living at my apartment and we have had the same routine every day for the last two weeks. Wake up, shower and fuck, go to school, Noah goes to work, we come home, we eat and hang out and do some homework, we fuck, then we probably fuck again and then go to sleep and start it all over in the morning. But I'm not complaining by any means... I don't think I have ever felt so... alive? I don't know, but whatever it is I can't get enough of it. And he doesn't just fuck me. In the morning he takes his time... nice and slow.

I'm pulled from my thoughts at the sound of a soft knock before the door opens. I don't have to turn around to know who it is. This is what he always does. I can't hear the shower door open, but I can feel the cold draft from outside the shower as he steps in behind me.

"Can I join you?" He whispers. I think it's funny how he asks, but he's already naked in the shower with me when he asks. Not that I would say no... even though I'm sore as hell. And I know he didn't come in here just to shower with me.

"Of course." I still didn't turn around, continuing to rinse the shampoo from my hair. He moves closer up behind me, grabbing the bar soap and rubbing it down my back really slow. He runs it down my ass and back up to my shoulders. He places it back on the soap holder before running just his hands down my back now. He stops just above my ass, moving them around my waist to my front stopping at my belly button.

"You sore baby?" He murmurs in my ear, leaving a kiss on the edge of my ear lobe.

"Mmhmm." I hummed out. When he touches me like this I can't speak or think... just feel. Feel his fingers roam all over, squeezing every inch. He has the most magical hands. He moves my hair over to my right shoulder.

"Too sore?" He hints, wondering if he has the okay to continue further. I think it's sweet he always checks to make sure I'm not too sore. He leans down and feathers kisses across my shoulder and up my neck.

"Never." I somehow am able to moan out after a few seconds of just enjoying his mouth on my neck. It really never gets old...

Without any more words he bends down behind me, leaving delicate kisses down my back to my ass. He moves around to my thigh, turning my body around to face him. He looks up at me through the trickles of water falling from around me. He looks at me with that look, letting me know what he is about to do next. He parts my legs, still looking up and watching me with hooded eyes. I am panting so hard between the heat from the shower and the heat from between my legs, I am surprised I'm even standing right now.

He pushes his head between my legs, not even hesitating before unleashing his skilled tongue onto my clit. Moans immediately fly from my mouth. My hands can't help but dive into his now damp hair.

"Fuck." I gasp as he starts to pulls my legs open wider, and maneuvers his tongue in between my folds. I just let my head fall back and eyes close as Noah tortures me with his tongue. Just fuck me already. He always has to rile me up first.

Noah stands up straight, letting his hands slide up my sides as he goes. He grabs my face lightly between his hands and kisses me hard. I can still taste my juices on his lips as he runs his tongue across my bottom lip. I think this is him asking permission, but as usual he is just going to take what he wants anyways. At this point I think him asking permission is just a formality and him trying to be gentlemen.

Just Go With Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें