#16: Winner

Shu's POV

I won.  I won.  That's the first thing that went through my mind at the moment.  I finally won against Valt, I'm the number one blader in the world.  That's the only thing I could think about when I saw Spryzen fly out of the stadium and burst.  I look down and see Valtryek slowing to a stop.  I bend down and pick up the bey, and stare out it for a while.  It twinkles at me.  For some reason Valtryek listened to me, it actually followed my orders.  But Spryzen didn't listen to Valt, he called out to Spryzen.  But nothing happened.
"Let's have another battle Valt,"  I told him, while putting Valtryek back into the launcher.  He just stands there in the same place, since when Spryzen bursted in his face.  I walk up to him and stand on my tippy toes, and snap in his face.  That seemed to get his attention as he looked towards me.
"Let's go again Valt,"  I repeat myself, seemly as he didn't hear me the first time.  Valt doesn't give me any reply that he heard me.  He just bends down and grabs Spryzen pieces and snaps them back together.  He then put Spryzen in the launcher and looks at me expectingly as he gets into his launch position.  I walk back to my side of the stadium and get into my launch position. I look at Valt to see if he's ready, the look on his face was all I need to know to start the battle already.
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Let it rip!"  Both of us yell out, as we rip the cord to the others launcher.  I swear I could have seen a hint of fire in my red eyes.
"Go Spryzen,"  Valt yells out at my bey, I expect what happened last time to happen again this time.  The result this time was totally different.  Spryzen actually listens and go straight at Valtryek.  So fast that I can't call out to Valtryek in time.  The next thing I know is Valtryek is sent out of the stadium flying.  And all that pride from the earlier battle has all but left me.  I bend down to pick up Valtryek.  Halfway back up I hear a familiar voice call out.
"Shu,". A yellow hair kid comes running up to the stadium and turns toward Valt.  "I thought you couldn't battle today."  Valt just looks towards me with a lost expression on his face.
"Ummmmmmm..."

Extra (What If Lui and Valt switched. Instead of Valt and Shu?) Pt. 2:

Valt's POV

I don't remember opening the window last night.  It's really cold for an autumn night, but I guess winter is coming.  I look towards where my alarm clock should be. Should be.   It's not there.  Well, I probably can go back to sleep since it's still so dark out.  I get out of bed and head towards my window, which seems further away then it should be.  When I finally get there I find out my window isn't there at all.  Funny.

I head towards the light switch to see what's going on.  The light switch wasn't where it was supposed to be either.  after fumbling along the wall for a couple of minutes I finally find the light switch and turn it on.  I'm blinded by the light.  Once my eyes adjust to the light, I look around the room.

The room is definitely not mine.  It sort of looks like a hotel room.  There's a flat screen TV on one wall, a balcony on the other side, and an A/C unit.  This room is also really clean.  This is probably a prank, my friends probably carried me here during the night.  yeah, my friends are just pranking me and put me in a hotel room, to mess with me.

I look around the room to see if my friends left my phone.  I don't see my phone, but I see somebody else phone.  I pick it up to see if it's one of my friends, it's not.  I don't think any of my friends have a phone like this.  Unless Wakiya got a new phone.  I press the home button and surprising it opened the phone.  I guess the owner of the phone didn't put a password on it.  I open up the phone app, ready to call Shu.  The recent history of this phone is weird.  Who in the bey club talks to Gabe?  I was about to call Shu until I realized I don't remember his new phone number.  I look at the time it's 4:30 AM.  I might as well go back to sleep.  I walk back to the bed and crawl under the covers.  It's Saturday anyway.

Valt still doesn't know he swapped bodies with Lui.