Prologue

Madelyn has always been a Noona that none of the stray kid's members ever have talked with, and none of them have actually really spoken with her.

Because they never noticed her until now, Madelyn was a spare Noona that only was needed when needed.

But  Madelyn was also the only Noona that knew that Felix was different from all the rest of his members.  She knew he needed more care when he was sad.

She also was the only Noona who didn't judge Felix when he started getting really childlike because she was the only one aware of Felix's little space and no one else could notice.

Even Felix himself didn't know what was wrong with him but Madelyn never had the guts to fully help Felix with his secret because he never acknowledged it.

So it slowly becomes Madelyn's time to be noticed when Felix suddenly exposed his little space all the way out when he starts crying at a fan meet.

This one little incident soon because a full secret between the two when they slowly explore Felix's little space, and slowly learn to trust each other and before the two even know it, they are falling in love. But then slowly she learns about all the Stray Kids members have secrets.

What will the two do when they have to hide not just one big secret from Stays but learn to adjust with the members and the whole world?