Prologue

When Stray Kids debuted Chan knew he wasn't gonna leave any of his members behind, he wasn't gonna leave a single one behind.

He also knew the risk and the terrible fate they all would face as they were debuting not only was Naomi facing the worst fate than the rest of them.

She was gonna be judged more than anyone else, Naomi has been with Chan since the beginning they first met back when Naomi was in England.

She was born and raised and had gone over to Australia to study abroad when Chan first met her he knew she was a triple threat.

Not only could she speak her naturally born language she could speak Korean, Chinese and Japanese and fluently speak English.

He knew right then and there he wanted her apart of 3racha slowly over time their friendship grew, the secret promise between the two, no one gets left behind.

Their journey together was just beginning not only was she judged for all the dumbest reasons possible, she had been eliminated as well, but Chan wasn't gonna give up no matter how hard it grew.

Naomi was gonna debut with them she not only did she train just as long as he did, but she was also the closest thing he had to family, his goal to have them all debut as ten, and you best believe he made it come possible.

But let's join Naomi and Chan on their journey, her journey as the female member.

Naomi