Chapter Three

Chan's Pov
It was a really late night again, and once again I was up past midnight trying to work on a few more lyrics for the next comeback.

I always was on step ahead of the comebacks but tonight was a little different because I had a little somebody sleeping in my bed tonight.

Lifting my eyes away from my little notebook.  I looked to see Naomi curled up on my side sound asleep.  She was in a lot of pain because of her leg injury and I didn't like seeing her in pain, and from what I remember from past events she always felt better if she slept in my bed.

She says it's peaceful but whatever helps her sleep and gets better I'll do anything.  I let a soft smile go across my face as I gently brushed her hair away from her face.

Across the room, Han and Changbin's loud snores were loud enough to fill the whole dorm up.  I kept playing with her hair while keeping my eyes back on my notebook.

I had the title I am you but no lyrics were coming to my mind yet writers block hitting hard.  I chewed on my lower lip peeking over at Naomi remembering so much before the debut and how I spent so much time with her.

How no matter what she was always there for me in my heart as well even when she wasn't at her greatest she would be there for me.

For just a moment a thought filled my head and my though process when blank before I whispered some lyrics   that flowed out with ease and they all came out of nowhere as I watched Naomi sleep.

"You filled the void in me....only you can fill the void in me."

__________________
Naomi's Pov
Last night wasn't the best night for me even though its been a few days since hurting my leg the pain would not fade away, no matter how many pain pills I popped at night I couldn't sleep.

I was afraid I would wake up Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin so I did the one childish action I use to always do.  I went to Chan and asked for cuddles which he gave me right away, but I felt like a burden to him.

He works so hard at night and doesn't sleep which not only worries me, but worries everyone else too. One of these days I'm gonna hide all his notebooks and force him to.  The next morning the light-filled into the room making me wince immediately place the blanket over my head.

But I was confused when I saw Changbin and Han both awake giggling and laughing with each other as they hovered over me.

Chan was nowhere in sight which meant he was making breakfast with Felix.

"Hey sleepy head." Han cooed out ruffling my hair up in the process. I sleepy smiled too tired to stop him.

"Hey." I breathed out and Changbin kept letting soft coos out as he laid down next to me starting to cuddle me which I returned.

"How does your ankle feel?" He asked softly playing with my hair keeping me close to his chest leaving Han to just watch squealing.

"Its kinda still sore." I answered and Changbin hummed amused as he looked down at me.

"I bet, you came in here to cuddle with leader Chan." He joked and I released a loud huff of embarrassment when Han started laughing hard.

"Its cute how you went to him right away Leader Chan." Han teased me quickly pinching my cheeks that were very much heated up.

"I couldn't wake up anyone, I hate waking up anyone." I pouted a bit as Changbin pulled me closer to him still cuddling me.

"Are you sure that you and Chan aren't dat-" I didn't even let Han finish the sentence before I squealed loudly shooting up from Changbin's arms covering his mouth.

"No! No! Me and Chan aren't dating." I whined fast as Han looked at me highly amused licking my hand making me wince and wipe my palm on his face deeply.

"You two would be cute though." Changbin commented amused "Bang Chan and Naomi, Leader and Noona omo that would be a mega ship." He mumbled to himself.

"Even if I did like Chan." I mumbled softly folding my arms across my chest firmly.

"He wouldn't like me back im, not his type." I called out flicking my eyes between the two.

"Chan doesn't have a type." They both exclaimed in unison.

"We aren't allowed to date end of discussion." I called out puffing my cheeks out Changbin threw me into another huge big hug not letting me get up and I just relaxed.

I was used to getting babied sometimes even though I mainly babied everyone else the little thought about Chan wasn't gonna leave my mind anytime soon, it was gonna bug me for the rest of the week I knew.