Chapter Ten

Naomi's Pov
Alright Nay you've done plenty of Vlives lives before this will be a piece of cake, it's just you in the studio, plus it will be like when you join Changbin, Chan and Han's or even Hyunjin's in the practice room.

Sometimes even after almost three years of being part of Stray Kids I was fearful of hate. With a little help from Chan I got better at handling it though, and sometimes it bugged me.

I may have not been the ideal type for some.of my male fans, but I sure as hell would always make my male and female fans the happiest I could be, cause stays made me stay. I set up the laptop to set up the Vlive my hair almost feeling like a hot mess, but I rather Stays see me both in a shit ton of makeup and without it.

I smiled waving at the laptop moving around in my spot "Hello stays, it's me Nay, so I am in the studio by myself today actually I don't think anyone would be joining me." I chuckled running my fingers slowly across my cheeks. It only took a few minutes before I was around the 1K view mark.

"Why am I in the studio by myself? Oh I have to record some verse." I smiled a little cuddling into the hoodie I was wearing that happened to be one of his own.

"I can't tell you guys what I am recording its a secret stays. " I laughed quietly leaning forward in my chair to read the Vlive comment.

I licked my inner cheeks humming skimming through it "Naomi how does it feel being the only noona?" I breathed out a quiet laugh.

"Well my noona card works very well with the maknae line, Seungmin honestly is the most respectful to me sort of." I laughed quietly loosely running my hands through my curls under the hood I had pulled up.

I leaned forward still watching a lot of the comments sometimes finding it hard to find questions since a lot of them were random hearts and little messages.

"Can you say something in Japanese, Korean and Chinese, Oh man you're bringing out all the languages I know." I coughed out a laugh before recalling some simple sentences.I

"我爱你,愛  愛しています and 당신을 사랑해요" I laughed gently wiggling my nose.

"Those were quite simple, it was I love you, I'm too tired for complex sentences." I slowly started to spin around slowly in my chair.

"Where's Chan, taking care of the new kitten we have at the dorm, his name is Midnight and Chan loves him more them me, that damn Christopher." I giggled slowly propping my hand on my cheek.

"Nay I love your British accent, well thank you love everyone seems to enjoy it. I always end up talking a lot I'm sure it's quite annoying." I chuckled glancing up when the door to the studio open.

I grinned seeing Han made his way in whining and what not.

"Han I'm doing a live." I called giggling at the expression he had made a slight deer caught in headlights, he then stalked behind me peering down at the laptop grinning.

"Hey stays, it's me Han here with our very loveable noona." He sent me a playful wink his head slowly resting on my shoulder.

"How long have you been live?" He asked me munching on some chips stuffing a few in my mouth resulting in me laughing before eating them a bit.

"An hour now I believe just answering questions." I chuckled hearing Han hum deeply in response before he then looked at the comments.

"It says Han, if you could date anyone who would it be." Han actually looked to be in thought but he then playfully kissed my cheek with a loud mwah.

"Of course Naomi she is such girlfriend material, she speaks multiple languages, and can cook, she's basically wife material, I have a thing for older girls." He sent a wink at the camera making me laugh loudly and I pushed Han playfully.

"Yah just go in the booth already." I laughed before turning to face the laptop telling stays goodbye.  I waved goodbye before I shut off the Vlive shutting the laptop it had only been thirty minutes after I had gotten off.

"Han because of the little stunt you pulled everyone is gonna pull a dating rumor on us." I laughed standing up fixing my hair hearing Han let a loud laugh out.

"Oh come on! Every true Stay knows you and Chan are dating in secret. " I chuckled as well hearing a small buzz in my joggers I slipped my phone out looking at the message Seungmin sent me.

"Ahh would you look at that." I chuckled leaning on the sound board I looked at the little dispatch article Seungmin had sent. There's no way they came up with an article this quick.

Are Nay and Han of Stray Kids secretly dating and have been since their predebut?

"Oh come on! There's no bloody way in hell they have already came up with this, Han!"