Chapter One

Naomi's Pov
Sometimes it felt like only sleep was my only chance of a small escape, my dreams sometimes became mixed in with my reality.

And no I am not talking about life dreams, I mean dream to dream, dreams that you have when you sleep, in the small little mind space.

I could escape from the harsh reality of my new found world, sooner or later I was gonna have to toughen up and accept my fate as the tenth member of Stray Kids.

Of course, I was the only female member and to make matters worse I happen to be the only female member of a different race.

What were the chances of that happening, it's a really long story, a long story that may have to wait for another time?

"Nai!" I heard a loud scream and long before I couldn't even think I was quickly jumped on by two huge bodies quickly shooting up awake.

I let a small scream out sitting up my hair wild and a messy my little hair scarf long fell off.

I released a loud whine hearing the loud laughter coming from Jeongin and Hyunjin.

"Bloody hell! Jeongin!" I exclaimed the sleepiness long gone from my face as I groaned.

"Ah! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Noona I had to!" Jeongin laughed loudly as Hyunjin gasped for air rolling off holding his stomach.

"I hate you two," I whined Hyunjin rolled off my bed laughing harder.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Seungmin yelled from his top bunk across the room grumbling loudly.

"Sorry Hyung!" Hyunjin shouted back in response he got a pillow thrown at him same old same old dorm time I thought.

"Forgive me Noona," Jeongin whined as he quickly clings to me hugging me fast I breathed out a soft chuckle and slowly hugged him.

"I'll get you back don't worry." I chuckled hearing the both of them quickly start whining.

"That's what you get." Seungmin sleepily laughed to himself I slowly let a smile go across my face gently stroking Jeongin's hair.

I couldn't ask for better guys to be my members I thought to myself they could be a huge pain in the asses but no one would care or even see me as their sister.

Then these nine guys here in my life, and I wouldn't have asked for it in any other way either.

________
"Ahh it looks like sleeping beauty is up." Chan called to me amused looking up from where he stood by the stove Minho close by monitoring things with Changbin sitting on the counter with Woojin.

"Blame those two," I muttered sleepily pointing towards Hyunjin and Jeongin who were back in the living room watching the Tv.

"Is that what all that noise was?" Questioned Felix who briefly looked up from his phone confused.

"Oh yeah take it on the maknae line to be the one to wake up Nai." Han joked out loudly.

I playfully flipped him the bird which he laughed harder at it.

"Just hide all their snacks that's what I do." Changbin chimes in smirking as he heard Jeongin exclaim loudly from the couch.

I chuckled to myself and made my way to the fridge to grab a water bottle leaning on the fridge door frame close by Chan.

"Is Seungmin still sleep?" He asked me softly looking up from the pan and I firmly nodded.

"Our other little sleeping beauty is getting his rest." I joked Chan cracked his side smile that I couldn't help but smile.

"Noooo Naomi that is your nickname you are sleeping beauty." Chan quickly called fast and I rolled my eyes playfully taking a sip from the water bottle.

"You better hush Chan before she starts cussing you out in Japanese." Woojin joked and a loud chant of ooh's was screamed around the room.

"First off I don't cuss any of you out," I exclaimed flicking my eyes between them all.

"And second off, I switch languages because you guys don't understand." I teased.

"I think you forget that me and Chan Hyung understand English Noona." Felix joked pointing between him and Chan.

"You guys also don't understand Japanese, and Chinese." I teased.

"Hey, I know a little bit!" Han exclaimed over at me and I pokes my tongue out at him in response.

"When she gets angry her British accent comes out so fast!" Hyunjin yelled loudly and I heard them all start laughing extremely loudly including Chan was.

"Yah no it doesn't!" I yelled but of course, my accent was seeping out and was just proving my point.

"British accents are hot though," Minho called and I chocked on my water watching them all laugh with each other.

"Have you heard Chan's Australia accent that is the best thing I have heard." I joked.

"Hey, I have one too!" Felix yelled loudly I snorted shaking my head softly amused it was days like this that these nine guys could take my mind off all the bad.

They were my happy viruses and they just were the lights in my heart including Chan he somehow was able to always make me happy fast.

It was his goal like he always tells me no one gets left behind, and he said that includes me and It almost always brings me into tears I smiled slowly gazing at Chan my eyes lighting up watching him.