Chapter Two

Naomi's Pov
"We are now back with Stray Kids!" The Mc shouted and in unison, we all cheered and shouted clapping as we bowed and looked around happily.

I always felt so awkward during interviews. I never really found the reason while doing interviews was awkward.

Half of the time it's cause they always asked me strange questions like how I got my Korean pronunciation so good, or they would ask me to switch my greetings up a bit.

Weird things like that, sometimes they can be entertaining I just try and do my best not to spoil things since I have a big mouth at times and let things slip out.

I looked over at everyone swaying side to side my hands placed behind my back as I was lost in a strange little world.

I was sleepy, thinking about the new song, and as well thinking about food all at once.

"So between all the members who would you say are the closest." The MC called curious like and I bite my lip softly looking as everyone looked between each other.

"Ah, I know," I called smiling as everyone focused on me.

"So Changbin and Felix are really close." I started out pointing between the two of them.

"So true actually" Han commented back with a grin "I couldn't agree more." Changbin joked making everyone laugh.

"Han and Chan are pretty close, so is Hyunjin and Jeongin, but everyone is really close with each other." I gestured and Chan grinned as he nodded.

"The little lady got it right." He laughed I chuckled and winked at him playfully which he returned.

"Ani the closest out of everyone is Chan and Nai Noona," Jeongin commented as him and Seungmin looked between each other.

"Yah!"

"Omg, it's true!"

"Our eomma and appa!" Everyone started calling out things and I watched as Chan's ears went super red as he watched me closely.

"Wait really Naomi and Chan are close." The second Mc asked and everyone chanted out loudly expect for me and Chan.

"Ne Noona and Chan have always been close way before we even debuted." Lee Know called as he smiled to himself.

"They're so cute ah." Woojin chimed as they all giggled to themselves Chan bowed his head shyly as I giggled loudly nodding looking at the Mc.

"Mhm yes me and Chan have known each other for a while actually way before we all debuted he actually was the one who taught me Korean," I explained and the Mc's looked impressed.

"Ohhhh your pronunciation is so good! Chan, you did well." One of the Mc's called I laughed gently smiling nodding as me and Chan kept looking at each other with smiles.

"I wouldn't change our relationship for the world, she is my noona always," Chan called and I smiled shyly bowing my head again at him.

"And I always will take care of you," I mumbled both of us sharing a small eye contact moment which I quickly broke.

"Okay moving on, Hyunjin what is your favorite key point move in your new single my pace?" Was the next question asked Hyunjin ahhhed softly as he blushed giving a small eye smile.

"I really enjoy the part after the chorus when me and noona have to dance in the middle it's like the key point of the dance." He gestured.

I ahhed shyly with a smile brushing my curly hair back glad my curls stayed in place.

"Its cause of their thighs." Felix chimed with a loud chuckle and I snorted watching as Hyunjin blushed madly.

"Only just a little." He joked which caused us all to laugh and I smiled for the first time ever, the interview wasn't awkward at all.

I felt like for the first time, I was apart of the group, and that I wouldn't be an outcast I can't say the same for when we debuted.

The hate was really bad, to the point of therapy being needed and our security to go up I kept looking at Chan and a sudden thought startled me because I never have thought it said this out loud before like ever before Chan was.... really handsome.

_________
"Poor Noona she sprained her ankle during the random dance play," Jeongin whines loudly alongside me as I had my arms crossed and was highly disappointed in myself.

How the hell could I get a leg injury right when we are preparing for the new comeback I Am You this was bad.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious Jeongin." Han joked as he kept his arm wrapped around my waist helping me walk.

"I'm sorry guys," I grumbled and I felt someone pat my back and looked up as Changbin gave me a firm look.

"Naomi it's okay don't worry too much, just focus on healing for us alright." He told me sternly and I nodded still feeling mad at myself for pushing myself too far.

Han was reassuring me softly poking my cheeks as he made soft little faces at me kissing the top of my head.

"No worries Noona, you have all of us to take care of you." He reassured me and I smiled at him softly Han as he squeezes my sides and Chan quickly walked over to where me and Han were.

"Han let's switch," Chan suggested and Han nodded and before I knew it Chan had kneeled down the both us trailing behind each other.

"Here get on my back." He humed and I looked at him shocked "Chan... no, I'm sorry you don't have to." I stammered.

"Nay I'm not gonna ask again," he gestured towards his back and I couldn't even argue I slowly pouted and climbed up on his back.

I bit back a squeal once Chan lifted me up on his back holding, the back of my thighs.

"There you go," he mumbled and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry too much Nay, you work your hardest, and do your best, that's all that matters to me."