Chapter 6 - Drop Dead Gorgeous!!

"Becca Trevor As Barbara Palvin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I Just Need One Person Who Never Give Up On Me. JUST ONE!!"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyler's P.O.V.

Next day, I left for school on time. I didn't see Bryce on my way to the school but found her car parked at the spot like yesterday. I parked my bike next to her car and placing my bike's key, I made my way to school. But Bryce stopped me in my tracks. I saw her running towards the school gate holding a big water cane. She placed it near the watchman's room and again ran out. She picked another water cane and did the same with it. I didn't move an inch but keep looking at her.

She impressed me!!

The old lady passed her school bag and Bryce threw it over her shoulder and ran inside the school. I ran after her immediately. I followed her to the locker only to find her head inside the locker trying to find something.

"I've to walk wearing a dirty top all day, let's face it", she muttered to herself and gave herself a self-talk. I walked over to her.

"Hey", I said and she was taken back seeing me. I couldn't see her face properly today because she had that cap covering her features and especially her beautiful big onyx eyes.

I offered her my jacket but she denied. I get it she's hard to even initiate a conversation so, I handed her my jacket and left. Too sad, we don't have any common class today. With a sigh, I left for my Business studies class.

I sat down on a vacant middle seat at the corner of the room and started surfing the internet. Hana came in and sat by my side. We share this class together.

"Hey Handsome", Hana said.

"How are you?", I said.

"I'm hot and gorgeous as always", she said flipping her hair and I smiled.

"You bet you're. I'm lucky to sit with the most beautiful face", I said and she chuckled.

The teacher walked in and our conversation halted. The students settled down and a girl walked in shortly after. She handed a letter to our professor Mr. Jim Wook. He read it and nodded.

"We've a new admission today. I want you all to welcome her. Please introduce yourself", Mr. Jim said and the girl nodded. She was one attractive girl. I find it hard to take my eyes off her.

"Hey everyone. I'm Becca Trevor. I'm a model in Teen's fashion magazine if you've seen it. Please don't come to me for any fashion advice, because this is something you're inherited with. It can't be learned. It's in blood. If you want to be my friend, well try hard", she said with a smirk and boys at the back of the class hooted. Her eyes moved all over the class until they settled on me. She passed me a small smile and then walked to sit at the vacant seat.