Chapter 33 - Kyler's Ignorance!!

🍁"I Disappear Sometimes,
It's My Thing" 🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyler's P.O.V.

Why am I doing this to myself? Oh, I know because I hate myself. I was waiting for the one girl who can make me pull my hair out of my scalp. Talking to her for two minutes boiled up two kilograms of blood inside my body. She's a blood-sucking vampire. But I need to tell her about the psycho secret admirer of Bryce. I'm sure Kimberley will help me in keeping Bryce safe. That girl has good contacts.

It's been thirty minutes and she's still not here. I looked at my finished coffee cup. I sighed. She's testing my patience. The cafe's door rang. I looked up. Finally. was at relief as I saw Kimberley. This is something I never thought I'd say in this lifetime.

Life is unpredictable afterall.

The moment she walked in, I frowned. She wasn't alone. A guy was walking by her side. Who is he? I've not seen this guy ever. Is he from our school? Kimberley spotted me and she looked at the guy and spoke something. He smiled and then he looked at me.

She must have said something bad about me. What more can I expect from her?

They both joined me as they sat in front of me. She placed her branded bag on the table and looked at my empty coffee cup.

"You couldn't wait for me to order. How impatient?", She complained.

"I was waiting for you for past thirty minutes. These cafe workers would've thrown me out", I said and she rolled her eyes.

Don't kill her. You need her right now.

"Sorry, it was my mistake. I made her wait", the new guy said.

"Who are you? ", I asked.

"He's Nate. A friend of mine", said Kimberley.

"Nate, he's Kyler Grace. He's-", Kimberley stopped midway, and then she glanced at me and spoke," Just someone I know". I glared at her.

"Hey man. Nice to meet you", Nate said.

"Same here", I replied.

"Don't mind Nate but", I spoke looking at him. He shrugged his shoulders and then I looked at Kimberley.

"I asked you to meet me alone", I told her.

"Nate and I are going to meet Bryce at her place. It's her brother Luke's birthday. So, he came with me", she said.

"It's Luke's birthday. Is she having a party? ", I asked.

"She didn't invite you! Oh, well. She said it's a small affair. Only family is involved", Kimberley said with a sly smile on her face.

"Did she invite you too?", I asked looking at Nate.

"Yes. She said she'd love if I can come as well", He said and it irked me.

Why didn't she tell me?

"So, what was the important thing which you wanted to tell me? I've plans so please be quick", said Kimberley.