Chapter 90 - Satisfying Him

"I hear you're going to be training Mr. Yimo's daughter."

Mimi stretched out on the sofa lifts her head to glance in Tobias's direction. Propping herself up, Mimi releases a giggle.

"My, my, news sure travels fast."

"It's expected. You've been in the spotlight for the past couple of months." Tobias shuffles a set of papers on his desk before placing them to the side.

Reacting towards his words, Mimi's expression intensifies. Tilting her head to the side with a wicked smile on her face, the young girl snickers.

"Of course! I am after all a heavenly youthful being! They won't be able to get enough of me!" Mimi grins from ear to ear.

Tobias was perplexed hearing Mimi's shameless and boasting words toward herself. Surprisingly, her boasting now was quite minuscule compared to most days.

He couldn't help but shake his head helplessly upon recalling the time Mimi or Andras, made it into the magazine for teenage girls and was voted hottest male teen of the year.

The day it was released, the girl rushed to his office and gloated about it nonstop until the day was over. Afterward, once Tobias stopped working he took her out to eat like their ordinary routine.

After praising herself, Mimi's expression calms as she props up her chin with her hand – light pieces of short silk hair fluttering across her purple eyes.

Letting out a gentle sigh, Mimi glances to the side. "Although, I am worried his daughter won't be very cooperative at work. If that's so then it'll truly make my job a lot harder."

Tobias looked at Mimi's expression from across his desk. Threading a hand through his hair, Tobias stands up and makes his way toward Mimi on the sofa.

Detecting his light footsteps, Mimi jerks her head in his direction only to see him crouching in front of her. His dark eyes staring into hers with a delicate and warm emotion that caused Mimi to tense up slightly.

Extending his hand out, Tobias gently caresses the girl's silky short hair, occasionally sorting out the messy strands.

"I believe you can do it. Just have faith." Tobias said in a light tone.

Flashing her eyes dramatically, Mimi looks at the gorgeous man stroking her head as if she were porcelain. Clenching her fists tightly, Mimi's eyes lower.

Noticing the girl's gaze turning away from him, Tobias merely smiles and pats her head.

"Also, remember not to overwork yourself. If you want, you can take a break working here and focus on your company and training Mr. Yimo's daughter."

Directing her gaze back at Tobias, her expression back to normal, a bright teasing grin displayed on the girl's lips.

"Sheesh, you sure worry a lot, Tobias. There's no need I'll continue working here just as I've always had." Mimi smiled. "And if you're still worried, then don't, I already have a plan on how to deal with Ms. Yimo."

Lifting an eyebrow, Tobias stares curiously at the girl but decides to allow her to secretly scheme. If she succeeded...and she usually did, she'd come to tell him everything eventually.

"Are you hungry?" Tobias asked, rising back up in a standing position.

Mimi immediately looks up at him with shimmering eyes but rapidly transformed them into a mournful gaze.

"En, this heavenly youthful being is starved; it's been hours since I've last eaten. Tobias, save this miserable one!" Mimi puckered out her rosy lips and fluttered her silk lashes.