Meet up #5

Babyboi💓: Hyung? You there?

Hyung😏: Yes?

Babyboi💓: You wanna meet up? I'm ready to meet you.

Hyung😏: I'd love to meet up but did you ask your dad?

Babyboi💓: Yeah I did. Oh yeah hyung.....

Hyung😏: Yes baby??

Babyboi💓: Can we dye my hair and do other things??? I've never hung out with a friend at the mall.

Babyboi💓: My friend Taehyung said that he and his boyfriends go shopping together and they get things to wear.

Hyung😏: I mean if you want but ask your dad first. And does your friend have two boyfriends??🤷🏻‍♂️

Babyboi💓: Yup, he has two. One is called Jungkook and the other one i don't know his name 乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ. I don't know how people can be in a relationship with more than one person but they won't answer me and will just tell me to stay innocent🙄😟

Hyung😏: Awwwww u so cute. Don't worry, I'll teach you what you need to know. That sounded really wrong😭

Hyung😏: Also when do you want to meet up?

Babyboi💓: Anytime I'm free. Heck I'm so free that we could meet up up today if you want 😁😊

Hyung😏: Wow really? You really have nothing to do? Lol me neither😂 I live that useless life.

Babyboi💓: Really, aren't you 22? Don't you have a job?

Hyung😏: Wow, Savage Jimin. What happened to my nice innocent Jimin? My feelings are hurt 😔

Babyboi💓: Oh no hyung! I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude! I was asking!!😭😭 I'm sorry forgive me hyungggg

Hyung😏: Jimin I was messing with you calm down 😂 sorry

Babyboi💓: Oh..

Hyung😏: But yeah I don't have a job. I'm having an interview tomorrow tho at a school. So I guess if you want to meet today that's ok. I'll be busy tomorrow on😥 uhhhh I don't like work...

Babyboi💓: Lol I don't like work either hyung. But what are you interviewing for?

Hyung😏: It's at a school..... As a music teacher. My friends already work there sooo yeah. My best friend is the principal of the school so I guess I already have the job?

Babyboi💓: Oh that's really cool. I love music as well. But now I'm sad.☹️

Hyung😏: why're you sad?

Babyboi💓: You won't be my friend anymore cause you're busy with work.🙁

Hyung😏: boy don't worry I won't leave you alone just because of work. I'll still text you. If you want to, we can meet up in a few hours at the three story mall with a huge Supermarket near Panda Express?

Babyboi💓: Really?! I live like 10 mins away from there.

Hyung😏: Yup, I'm gonna go get ready now since I only woke up a few minutes ago😥 and I take a long time.

Babyboi💓: Alright then hyung, I'll go get ready too my dad already let me soooo bye see you later☺️✊💜💜

Hyung😏: Bye see you later.

Time skip three hours later~

Hyung😏: Jimin are you here yet? I'm standing in front of the Starbucks on floor two.

Yoongi looks around and doesn't see Jimin. He patiently waits in the Starbucks for ten more minutes. "When the hell is this kid gonna get here?" Yoongi thought.

He stood up and left the coffee shop. He started walking towards the elevators until he heard his name being called from far away. He turns around and doesn't see anything. Yoongi continues to walk towards the elevators until he hears his name being called again this time being closer.

He turns around only to find a nimble Jimin running towards him.

"Yoongi-hyung~! I'm here!"

Jimin keeps running towards Yoongi and jumps onto him when he gets there.

Jimin is now straddling Yoongi in front of the elevators in front of everyone.

Jimin's chin was on Yoongi's shoulder as he breathed in and out heavily, near Yoongi's ear sending shivers up his spine. "Fuck, he's 18. Don't get dirty thoughts. Don't get dirty thoughts. Don't get dirty thoughts." Yoongi kept repeating that in his head trying to prevent "things" in front of everyone while Jimin was straddling him.

He got into the elevator with others giving him and Jimin a glare. Not that either of them cared, but it was still rude. In response Yoongi just picked up Jimin a little more. Now both of their crotches touching.

When the elevator made it to the third floor he carried Jimin to the food court. Non of them have said a word since they saw each other. Jimin was just comfy in Yoongi's arms so he didn't want to do anything.

Yoongi sat Jimin on one of the seats and chuckled at the others face. Jimin was pouting he didn't want to get off Yoongi.

"Come on Jimin don't be like that. You can't just jump on someone you meet for the first time." Yoongi said as he sat next to Jimin.

He looked up at Jimin and stared into Jimin's eyes.

"Jimin? Can I tell you something?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"You look so much more beautiful in person."

Jimin blushed and looked down.

"Thanks hyung, but I prefer to be called handsome not beautiful."

Yoongi laughed at Jimin's comment.

"Alright handsome sir."

"Hyung, hug me."

"Wow, so demanding aren't you? Should I after basically getting tackled??" Yoongi wanted to tease Jimin but it didn't work. Jimin just nodded in response.

Yoongi leaned in closer to Jimin and pulled him into a big hug. Jimin snuggled his face in Yoongi's chest. Yoongi could feel Jimin's smile growing against his chest.

Yoongi starts to pet Jimin's hair. It looks so fluffy and soft.

Yoongi thought to himself, "Hm, how can I get revenge for almost breaking my back earlier?" Then he got the genius idea to pull Jimin's hair to see the younger's reaction. So that's exactly what he did.

"Mh-Ahh~" Yoongi's eyes widen.

He just heard Jimin moan. Jimin looked up at him and scrunched up his eyebrows while pouting. His face was blushing madly.

"Hyung~ why did you do that? It made me feel weird. It hurt! That's not nice. You're mean."

"J-jimin why did you just moan?" Jimin turned his head in confusion.

"Hyung, what's a moan?"