Field Trip PT.4 #24

"Tae Tae!" Jimin runs up to Taehyung and hugs him.

Yoongi follows behind Jimin and walks up to Namjoon and Jin.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin ales looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung blushes, "He's just getting some necessities for me and Hobi."

"Ya nasties. Never mind, I don't want to know anymore." Jin says grossed out.

"What do you mean? What are they getting Tae?" Jimin asks.

"Hyung you don't need to know." Taehyung smiles fondly.

Laughing was heard.

"Hahahaha, really Taehyung just tell him. Knowing Yoongi they've probably already used stuff like this." Hoseok says walking towards Taehyung with Jungkook.

"Here." Hoseok opens the bag in hand and shows Jimin.

Jimin looks inside curiously and sees what it is. He blushes.

"Oh, this..... I don't like it." Jimin looks back at Yoongi and glares slightly.

"Wait, now I'm curious." Yoongi says and decides to look in the bag.

Yoongi starts laughing realizing why Jimin said that.

"Come here baby." Yoongi walks closer to Jimin and hugs him.

"Wait.... have you actually used this on him!" Taehyung yells.

"Hey hey hey! I am your Hyung. Respect me." Yoongi says.

"Tsk Hyung my ass." Taehyung mumbles under his breath.

"Jin and Namjoon?" Hoseok asks.

Everyone shrugs not knowing what to say.

"Anyways I'll be taking Jimin with me~ and Kookie. Hobi you can go with Yoongi Hyung. Oh yeah one last thing." Taehyung turns back to Jimin and whispers something in his ear.

Jimin nods and walks over to Yoongi, who was standing next to Hoseok.

"Hyung~" Jimin smiles and slides back his hair behind his ear while also smiling sweetly, "Can I use your card?" Jimin asks.

"Uh I-"

"Please~" Jimin bats his eyes.

Yoongi sighs, "Sure, whatever. Don't lose it." Yoongi hands the card, Jimin immediately putting it in his pocket.

"Thank you!" Before Jimin can go back to Taehyung, Yoongi pulls Jimin closer to him and starts placing kisses all over his face.

"Oh gosh, Kookie. I'm going to die from the amount of love those two are showing each other." Taehyung dramatically puts his hand on his head and closes his eyes.

Hoseok and Jungkook both laugh.

"Yoongi you are whipped. Whipped! I tell you." Hoseok laughs.

"Anyways we'll be taking Jimin now." Taehyung goes and takes Jimin away from Yoongi.

"Bye Hyung!" Jimin waves back at Yoongi as Taehyung drags him away to their first store for the day, Gucci.

Yoongi looks at Hoseok.

"Dude I need your help with something."

"What is it?"

"Come with me I'll explain everything to you." Yoongi says walking the opposite way Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin were.

"Hey, Hyung!" Jungkook yells for Jimin trying to find him.

"I'm over here!" Jimin yells near the Pumas section.