Sick? #27

Jimin wakes up cuddling next to Yoongi. He opens his eyes and looks at Yoongi inspecting all his little features. As Jimin looks at Yoongi, he realizes something is wrong.

Yoongi was shivering s bit in his sleep and his skin was warmer than usually. He had little beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Hyung. Hyung? Ar-are you sick?" Jimin shakes Yoongi trying to wake him up.

Jimin gets up from the bed and rushes to the bathroom. He grabs a small towel and wets it with water from the sink. Walking back to Yoongi, Jimin folds the towel into rectangular shape and places it on Yoongi's forehead.

"Oh no... how did you become like this?" Jimin frowns seeing in the state Yoongi's in.

"Ah! Soup. Perfect. Now let's see." Jimin takes his phone out and opens Uber Eats.

He wants to order chicken noodle soup for Yoongi but he doesn't have a credit card.

"Would he get mad? No. Right? It's for him. He wouldn't get mad. I hope." Jimin says taking out Yoongi's wallet.

He puts in the credit card information on his phone and orders the soup.

"Okay good. It'll be here in 25 minutes. What should I do?" Jimin asks himself.

He decides to clean Yoongi up a bit. Going into the bathroom, Jimin grabs another small towel and we're it with body wash and water. He goes back to Yoongi and takes the blanket off of him.

Jimin gently wipes the towel on Yoongi's torso and neck. Following with his arms, Jimin wipes Yoongi's legs leaving only one place left. Jimin looks at Yoongi's crotch and blushes.

".......He can do that later, by himself." Jimin goes into the bathroom and rinses the towel. He then wrings the towel and goes back to Yoongi wiping his body one last time with warm water.

Jimin rinses the towel again and drapes it over the sink to dry. He goes over to the bed and sees Yoongi who was still trembling.

"Hmm, what about.... body heat? Or we can turn on the heater? But don't you have to pay for that? Whatever."

Jimin dresses Yoongi with a sweater and sweats. He goes back in the bed and hugs him, pulling Yoongi close to him. He stays there, warming up Yoongi in his arms, waiting for the soup to get here.

A few minutes pass and Jimin hears a knock on the door. Jimin gets up off the bed and walks towards the door opening it. A girl with raven black hair, a button nose and glasses was standing in front.

"Jimin?!"

Jimin smiles awkwardly.

"Um..... do I know you?" He says.

"Tsk. You should. Since you're the one who stole MY man."

"Junell?"

Junell smirks, "Bingo."

"What do you want?" Jimin is now annoyed as hell.

"Well, I got this delivered to my room, I'm pretty sure it belongs here. Wait...... is Yoongi in there?!" Junell tried to peek inside but Jimin stops her.

Jimin smiles bitterly and bats his eyelashes.

"Hm, thank you Junell, but you're not wanted." Jimin quickly grabs the soup from her hands and closes the door in her face.

"Hopefully this isn't poisonous." Jimin thinks looking at the soup he snatched from Junell.

He places the soup on the table the TV was on and went over to Yoongi to try and wake him up.