F*ck You. #31

FuckingBitch🖕: So Yoongi.... how's it like to be part of the single people club?🤣

Yoongi: Fuck you! What the fuck do you even want!

Yoongi: How do you keep texting me! I keep blocking you!

FuckingBitch🖕: Magic babe. Now tell me how you're feeling?

Yoongi: I feel like shit. And it's your fault.

FuckingBitch🖕: Good. That's what I wanted 👌.

Yoongi: Why? Why can't you just leave us alone

FuckingBitch🖕: Because Yoongi....

FuckingBitch🖕: I'm pregnant with your son.

Yoongi: Wait What?! How? You're just telling me this now!

FuckingBitch🖕: I'm sorry. I was scared to tell you. That's why I wanted Jimin to break up with you...

Yoongi: What the fuck? Are you serious?

FuckingBitch🖕: Nah.😂😂 im just tickling your pickle.

Yoongi: I swear to The devil imma murder your ass.

FuckingBitch🖕: Please do daddy😉.

Yoongi: Stop wtf. Go to hell. I hate you! Why can't you leave me alone! Go bother someone else.

FuckingBitch🖕: Well.... at first, it was bc I wanted you all to myself... so I hated Jimin but now I could care less!

Yoongi: Then why do you still bother us???

FuckingBitch🖕: Simple, Bc it's fun.

Yoongi: Wtf... you are insane! Why the hell do you threaten people and try to mess with their life for "fun"?!!!

FuckingBitch🖕: 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I just said it's fun. My life's very boring considering that my dad is a businessman

Yoongi: That doesn't give you the fucking right to mess with our life! I fucking lost Jimin bc of you! I've been trying to contact him but he won't answer!

FuckingBitch🖕: And that's my problem, why? I suggest you stop with the attitude or else what?

Yoongi: Or else what bitch?

FuckingBitch🖕: continue being like that I guess. I don't think Jimin is going to appreciate it though.

Yoongi: Leave him alone.

FuckingBitch🖕: Hmm, I'll think about it.

FuckingBitch🖕: Jk! Let's play a game!

Yoongi: What do you want now? What game?

Yoongi: I'm not going to put up with your bullshit

FuckingBitch🖕: I think you are, unless you want Jimin to get hurt?

FuckingBitch🖕: Well then, how about you quit your job and move away? Or else Jimin goes byeeee and lives with his mom.

Yoongi: But his mom is dead..

FuckingBitch🖕: exactly. Honestly you're slow for a teacher.

FuckingBitch🖕: So~ what do you think? Sounds fun right?! I know. I've played this game with other people before! Sadly the last I played with someone both of them ended up dying🤷‍♀️ it was their choice

Yoongi: Go to hell!

FuckingBitch🖕: I'll see you there bb. Now quit the attitude before I do something wrong ~

Yoongi: You're fucking sick.

FuckingBitch🖕: Yeah but you fucked this sick person.

Yoongi: I was drunk! What the he'll do you want from me! Leave us alone!

FuckingBitch🖕: You're so unbelievable. I swear. I already told you! So are you going to play or not? If you don't, Jimin will meet his mother soon. If you do, you'll both be miserable but no one dies😉

Yoongi: Please just leave us alone.

FuckingBitch🖕: Well look who's docile now. Anyways yes or no. I don't have all day. I'll dile someone to take care of Jimin if you don't give me and answer.

Yoongi: Fine! I'll play this game of yours!

FuckingBitch🖕: Great! It starts now.

FuckingBitch🖕: Quit your job and leave Busan.

Yoongi: Now? Can I at least see Jimin one last time.

FuckingBitch🖕: ....... I mean sure.... I guess idc. But are you sure he wants to see you? He was pretty pissed last time.😂😂

FuckingBitch🖕: My head still hurts from when he pulled it. I would've killed him right then and there but what fun would that be?

Yoongi: 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕I'll go now.

FuckingBitch🖕: Tick Tock Yoongi. You have 3 days. I'll be watching.

Yoongi: Fuck.

FuckingBitch🖕: 'Fuck' is indeed correct. I recommend you quit you job first. Bye~

FuckingBitch🖕: Ps. I'm surprised you haven't blocked me yet.

Yoongi: Hmm

FuckingBitch🖕: 'Hmm' what?
Message not sent

FuckingBitch🖕: Damnit you really had to.
Message not sent

FuckingBitch🖕: I'll kill that little mother fucker!
Message not sent

FuckingBitch🖕:🙎‍♀️ 🗿
Message not sent

Innocent or Dirty?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें