/13/T҉A҉K҉I҉N҉G҉ C҉A҉R҉E҉ O҉F҉ T҉H҉I҉N҉G҉S҉

ѕєρтємвєя 17тн, 2009

               Life is shitty. Real... fucking... shitty; but young little Toby never realized how shitty it could really get! On top of having 'father' that never kept his words, falling for a girl who only loves you platonically speaking, having mental and physical disorders... the poor thing was now officially being bullied.
Yep, being bullied was just the frosting on top of the cake. It was even more ironic that the dude beating him up almost everyday with his band of lost boys just happened to be the younger sibling of Ezra Black... your friend.

The mixtape labelled 'theory' that played in Toby's mind presented images of that bitch Ezra whispering orders to his brother for making the twitching kid's life a living hell right after they met.
Too bad you were already shipped off to high school along with his sister... now he was back to being vulnerable.

The shrill bell pierced through his ditzy daydreams and just like that all the kids— including him— automatically fell into autopilot, gathering their things and leaving the room.
He silently passed the girls who always gossiped in the corner, randoms just trying to get home, the crude dick drawings carved all over the back desk...
now all he had to do was pass the door.

"Yo! Twitchy!"
Shit!
The thirteen year old quickly made his way out of the school, his ticks increasing by the second.
Toby was suddenly jerked backwards from the straps of his backpack, tripping over some cracks and falling hard on the cement.
Thank god he couldn't feel pain.

"How's it going my man?"
His attacker flashed a toothy grin towards the defenceless boy on the ground.
"You thought you could escape me?—"

"Get a room, kiddos!" Toby swore the voice came from an angel... only if that angel had a soar ass throat.
His attacker's attention quickly took a different root as he spun around, his face shifting into an innocent smile.

"_______!" Look at that, even his voice rapidly changed from asshole to princess.
He ran towards you, leaving Toby on the floor in complete confusion.

"Hey Asher! How's life?"
You took the mini, thirteen year old version of Ezra into your arms.
A sharp pain erupted in Toby's heart as you did. The thought of being replaced bloomed in his mind, drowning him like it always did when someone got too close. He knew he shouldn't feel this way... but he couldn't help this toxic feeling that just wrapped around his frail neck and choked the living shit out of him.

"W-what are y-y-you doing here?"
He desperately tried to direct your attention towards him in a miniature attempt to make the burning feeling stop from spreading.

"I just got out of school and I'm going to your house so I thought I could walk you home. Lyra decided to ditch me half way here but I missed you."
You faced him.
"Unless you don't want me—"

"No! O-of course I d-d-do!"
He quickly cut you off in a more 'hey I'm choking but it's all good' type of tone.
Not really one of the nicest ones to convince someone to stay but it sure did hold a lot of begging.

"Well, then why are you still on the ground acting depressed?"
You reached for his hand which he gladly took, getting lifted onto his feet in one swift pull.
Yeah, this kid could eat a life time of a fast food yet you could still help him up like he was a feather. Not because you're strong (cause you're a weak ass bitch—) but because Toby's the definition of a floof child.
"Cheer the fuck up,
you beautiful loser!"
You added an infamous flirty-but-still-friendly wink to the end.

Toby could feel the heat rise in his cheeks from your words and gestures before his eyes caught onto something behind you.