/19/ H҉I҉T҉ T҉H҉E҉M҉ W҉I҉T҉H҉ C҉O҉O҉L҉

σ¢тσвєя 12тн, 2009

            GROUP PHONE CALL TRANSCRIPT BETWEEN SUSPECT 1
AND SUSPECT 2 OTHERS ARE
                POSSIBLE ALLIES.

____ ______: Listen, Black, this better be good cause I could be doing a lot more good things that are actually worth my time than listening to you.

Ezra Black: Dude, calm down, it'll be worth your while... this guy... he's amazing! He's like, super cool!

_____: Bruh, if you like him so much why don't you just go fuck him already?
[LAUGHING]

Black: ... [UNINTELLIGIBLE]

Lyra Rogers: Ezra, I don't know, I kinda agree with ______.—

Black: You always do!—

Rogers: Dude, listen and use your fucking brain for once! You just met this guy like, what, a week ago?
Just because he goes to our school doesn't mean he's good. For crying out loud he wants us to do a [REDACTED] with him in the [REDACTED] at [REDACTED] in the morning!

_____: Yeah he's probably a murder... or worse... another version of Ezra!
[LAUGHTER]

[REDACTED]: You know I can hear everything, right?

______: ......

______: Well, would you look at that? I don't give a fuck.

Black: _____! Sorry she's... it's that time of the month if you know what I—

______: [UNINTELLIGIBLE] fuck up!

Rogers: Guys chill! Toby's trying to sleep!

______: Bro, I know, I'm literally right beside you. He's drooling on my shoulder.

[REDACTED]: Who's Toby?

______: Oh, just Lyra's li—

Rogers: No one relevant to this conversation... your name is [REDACTED], is it not?

_____: Yeah, Ezra wont shut up about you. You better be a big hot-shot from what he says; between you and me, I think he likes you.

Black: Stop. It.

_____: Yes, ma'am!

[REDACTED]:
[AUDIBLE CHUCKLE] Yo, man, I'm pretty flattered!—

______: In which way?

[REDACTED]: What?

_____: You said your flattered, did you not? Are you flattered that he thinks you're the modern teenage version of Jesus or that he might like you?

[REDACTED]: Oh! Um, that he thinks I'm Jesus, I guess?
I'm definitely not though. I literally go to your school, I sit behind Lyra in math and beside Ezra in history.

Rogers: You do?

[REDACTED]: Yeah, I think you're really smart and funny.

______: Oooooo!

Ezra: Oi! Lyra's definitely not anything close to funny, I am!

______: Nah, you're just annoying.

[LAUGHTER FROM SUSPECT
2 AND POSSIBLE ALLIES]

Rogers: Okay, now, about the whole thing Ezra told us you wanted to do. How do we know we can trust you?