/25/S҉E҉T҉ M҉E҉ O҉N҉ F҉I҉R҉E҉

иσνємвєя 12тн, 2009

                 Things were weirder now, there was no doubt about it.

After that odd summoning Ezra's single braincell decided to come out of the shadows and be a saviour this one time to call the ambulance.
Leading all of you to get rushed to the hospital and obtain a flood of suspicious questions and unrealistic threats from all of your worried parents rather than actual assistance.

The only thing is... all of you could only remember half of what happened.
You see, the reminisces of that dreadful mourning were only kept all up until when the actual summoning was performed.

Meaning no one could remember Adam's chants.
No one could remember the bleeding and terror.
And no one could remember seeing that tall demon in the woods.

No one...

except Toby.

It grew hard for him to actually talk about it though.
Adam, who was the only one who saw the Slenderman alongside Toby, refused to speak to him after regarding the aggression towards you.
Nor when he even tried bringing up that creature Adam genuinely seemed perplexed and would give Toby a glare that automatically asked if he was crazy.

Maybe he is... maybe he's going insane.

He definitely couldn't try and muster up a conversation with you anymore either... and it was killing him.
Every time Toby tried to get close or get a word out you would flinch or take a few steps back.

Did he really scare you that bad?

Well, the soar bruises on your shoulders from where he manhandled you might signify something.

Either way he found himself sitting up against a tree not far from his home but deep enough to start getting lost in these woods if you weren't careful.

In other circumstances, you would come up beside him, put your arm around his shoulder and ask why he's so depressed...
but you're not there.
Instead you're chatting with Ezra while carrying a plank over to Adam.

Something for a tree house project? Toby overheard Lyra's conversation with Adam about it.
He didn't think you guys would actually do it but here you were, debating on whether the tree house should be called 'cult of _______' or 'Lyra protection squad.'

He couldn't care less.

All he wanted was for you to come to him.

He missed your touch.

He missed your voice.

He missed you.

Toby's cravings for your attention became far too unbearable and he didn't know what to do... he was attached to you and he couldn't let go.
It was like pulling a rope to the point where his fingers started to turn red and it starts to cut into his skin.

Even if you told him to fuck off he would walk away smiling and only acknowledge the fact that you even spoke to him at all.

Toby saw nothing wrong in what he was doing, no... it couldn't be wrong.

You were in the wrong for being scared in the first place.

Yes... yes... this is his way of keeping you safe!
Of... of showing you his love!
You were too stubborn so how else is he supposed to get you to pay attention to him?

Why couldn't you just get the fact that he is the only one you were supposed to live off of... he is your prince!
He is your H E R O.