Baba, allergies and Masterchef?

Hi guys, I have dropped something on Arranged love, if you have time do check it out and lemme know!💛 
(Guys bhagwanji and manager will not always be there in the chapters, because sometimes the whole chapter needs seriousness. But yes they are still there in the story and always will be💛)

————————————————————————

(Shehnaz POV)
What is happening to me? Why am I getting affected by Sidharth's closeness? Aren't all guys the same? They break hearts, they make you cry and weak. I am not weak! But why do I feel so comfortable when he touches my skin?
It's like the way my mother touched me, that same warmth.
(Flasback)
Man- YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A BIG BITCH( He slapped her hard)
Women was on the floor with a little blood on her lips and was crying.
(Flashback over)
No, all men just play with your feelings NOTHING ELSE! I need to maintain some distance with him.

Shehnaz heard a knock at a door and sighed.
There was a package kept. She knew it, it was by one of the perverts who got her gifts to have a good impression. She threw it in the room's dustbin.
Again there was a knock, Shehnaz opened it stomped her feet.
It was shehnaz's father.
Father- Well today is the pool party, and I want you to pair up with Mr.Singhania's Son.
Shehnaz- WHYY DONT YOU DO ONE THING? SELL ME ONCE FOR ALL!
Father slapped her and said, THEEK SE BAAT KARO MERSE! He will pick you up at 9, be at your best behaviour.
He stormed off the room..!

Manager was coming to let her know about the plan today, but stopped when he heard and saw the things.
He had tears in his eyes, he went and got a ointment.
Shehnaz was all quiet, just staring at her reflection in the mirror.
Manager came in and said, Hello maam! ( Trying to be chirpy)
Shehnaz tried to mask her feelings and said Hey!
Manager closed the door and stood next to her and said, Pata hai aapko, meri na kabhi koi beti nahi hui! Shayd bhagwanji ko mera ghar pasand nahi aya issleye beti nahi hui!
But Mai aapko dekhta hu na toh mujhe lagta hai ki agar meri beti hoti toh bilkul aapke jaise hoti!
Shehnaz was shocked when she was listening all this, because no one said this ever!
Manager- Aap bura na mane, toh kya aap mujhe akele mei Baba bula sakti hai? Agar aap bura na mane toh!
Shehnaz had tears in her eyes and she hugged him and said, mujhe life main kabhi kisne yeh nahi kaha, Thankyou so much BABA!
(Guys the manager is around 54yr)

Manager- Ab baba  ki baat manoge? Yeh Dawai lagalo! Aur meri baat suno, Darne ki koi zarurat nahi hai! Jab hum koi kaam seedhe tareeke se nahi kar sakte, toh thorda ulta kaam karna padta hai!
Shehnaz- Matlab?
Manager told her some plan and she giggled!
Manager- Btw, honestly bol raha hu ek baat dil se, Sidharth bura ladka nahi hai! Dil ka Bahut acha hai.
Shehnaz smiled while he was leaving and he said, Mai sab prepare karlunga!

It was around 8,when Rita announced a NEW BRAND AFTER SIDHARTH's NAME. Shehnaz decided to avoid the opening, while she watched some pakistani serials.
Well it was about her, rather than Netflix and chill, she liked all of this more!
Around 8:30 she got up and took a bath and changed into a bikini kind of!

Well it was about her, rather than Netflix and chill, she liked all of this more! Around 8:30 she got up and took a bath and changed into a bikini kind of!

She wore a scarf below her waistline and a shrug. She kept her hair normal while she applied a golden gloss.
She heard a knock on the door and took a deep breath and opened the door.
It was Mr. Singhanias son Rahul, he looked at her so lustfully while she controlled herself and smiled.

She locked the door, and he kept his hand on the waist and started to move for the party.
He started to talk to her generally!
It was a huge terrace pool party, everyone was there.
Sid's mom had forced him to go with a girl of her choice, but his eyes were looking for Shehnaz.
The moment he saw her HIS EYES GOT RED!
Sidharth to himself- HOW DARE HE HOLD HER WAIST LIKE THAT, CRUISE MEI NAHI HOTE NA TOH ABHI TAK MARR CHUKA HOTA! AND SHEHNAZ WTF ISSNE ITNI REVEALING DRESS KYU PEHNI HAI?
(Bhagwanji- Toh kya pool party mei Churidaar pehenkar aati?
YAAR SHES LOOKING SO HOT, aur Ab sab dekhenge USSE!!!

Shehnaz meanwhile looked at the manager from far and smiled.
Shehnaz- You know Rahul, I am a big foodie!!
So can we first have something?
Rahul- Whatever my lady says!
Shehnaz ordered some pasta!
(Meanwhile Sid yaha volcano bane hue they because she was eating with that Rahul)
They got the pasta, Shehnaz looked at Rahul and said Let's have it na!!
Rahul started to eat when suddenly after a while he started to feel itchy!
Rahul- SHIT KYA ISSMEI MUSHROOM THA?
Shehnaz- Haan kyu?
Rahul- I HAVE ALLERGIES FROM MUSHROOM! I get rashes all over my body and I can't stop itching my self.
Shehnaz was trying to control her laugh, and said don't worry Rahul you go to your room and rest, we will continue this date fir kabhi!
Rahul was so upset but helpless. He said I am really sorry and he was itching like a bandar and ran away.

She gave a distanced Hifi to the manager!
She was so happy, she decided to celebrate her win.
Another guy saw her standing near the bar looked at the bartender and offered her a spiked drink. Shehnaz took it and drank in a go.
Sid ran towards her as he saw the guy going closer to her and slid his hand on her waist and said, Shehnaz baby, I was looking for you!
Man- Baby? Are you guys..
Sid- Yes we are very much together now you please leave!
Shehnaz- Abbe oyee when are we together wogether?
Sid- Jaao na fir apne Rahul  ke paas!
Sana- Mera Rahul? MAINE GOD LIYA HAI USSE?
Sid was called by his mom, so he said- Shehnaz DONT MOVE FROM HERE TILL I COME!
Shehnaz nodded.

Meanwhile the drink had hit her badly, Sid came back and saw Shehnaz wasn't there.
He got tensed, he scanned the whole party she wasn't there.
He started to search for her, he went to her room but she wasn't there, he looked everywhere.
Then he heard some voices from the kitchen.
He went inside and saw Shehnaz talking to the chef like- AREE NAMAK DALE SWAAD ANUSAAR,AUR FLIRT KARKE AUKAT ANUSAAR!
She took a sweet in her hand and tasted it and said, HMM it's nice I could feel the plathora of flavours in my taste buds dancing and singing a song. YOU GET THIS PRIZE OF WINNING MASTERCHEF INDIA( She handed him a loki (it's a vegetable)

Sid face palmed himself and dragged her out of the kitchen and said, WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE?
Shehnaz- Oho all India radio KITNAAAA CHILATE HO TUM! Meri baat toh suno mujhe kaisa feel ho raha hai!
Sid- Kaisa feel horrha hai!
Sana- MAI THEHRI RAHI, ZAMEEN CHALNE LAGI !
Sid- SHEHNAZ ARE YOU DRUNKKKKKK?

I am struggling to hide how damaged I have become.

So guys!!! I think Kal we will be the end of the cruise trip!!!!
Manager had to play a role in my story!
Drop down your views and vote💞