Gamble, Restaurant and Chittar?

Hi guys! Let's start with today's update! ❤️❤️ Today's chapter is a creation of fiction, please take it as a fiction😂!
________________________________

Meanwhile here Asim were arguing with Samad.
Asim- Sab Shehnaz ke saath nahi hua Samad! Even Sid had problems. Wait lemme show you the reports, were he was so drunk and so depressed that 2 times he had major accidents.
He had started to take Anti depressants. Har raat he used to cry or punch before sleeping. Every night he used to watch the videos of Sid and Sana on the Tv, watching them laughing together laughing. Sid had cut off from everyone, ask Meeti how bad he was suffering. We also met him rarely.. He was just a cold heartless dead human being breathing.
And in love, we are not here to measure ki kisko kitna sehna pada. In the gamble of love, if the love looses then both of the players loose.
Shehnaz and Sid were equally equally destroyed in love. Shehnaz got some situations added but we can't compare who suffered more. Is this some stupid comparison game we are playing?

Samad looked down and nodded in shame.
Meanwhile Meeti had tears.
Dadi- Tum logo ko SAB PATA THA! Toh Tum dono ne mere baachho ko suffer kyun karvaya?

Asim- Dadi aapko lagta hai ki hume  koshish nahi karni thi? Sid aur Sana dono ne hume promise liya tha ki koi misunderstandings clear nahi karega. Shehnaz kehti If we are meant to be, we will get back again. And Sid was like if Shehnaz is happy with Samad I don't want to interrupt her good life with my misery.

Everyone shook their head on their immaturity.
Meanwhile Sid and Tara came back and then the doctor came.. and what he told..
was enough to swipe the land below them.

(Shehnaz PoV)

Well I opened my eyes and I am somewhere in a white plain land?
Where am I? Last time I checked.. I was crying.. Sid.. arguing!?
I looked up and saw a man  in casual clothes looking at me and smiling.
I was confused...?

Man smiled- Shehnaz I am here to take you.
I laughed and said Take me where? To narnia?
You know I always wanted to go to narnia when I watched that movie, I always used to hit myself with the cupboard that one day that door would open and I could experience that world.

The man looked at me like I am crazy.
Man- Shehnaz, you are DEAD. I am taking you with me to the light!
Okay I stopped. But then I smiled and said, Let's go but I hope there is fried chicken and fries and Oreo Shake there?

Man- Are you okay? Shehnaz you are dead.
Shehnaz- Haye toh kuch khaye na  mara hua insaan? Bhukk nahi lagti usse?
Btw aap toh Yamraaj hoge? Aapke singh (horns) kaha hai!? Aapki mucche bhi nahi hai!?
Yeh kya nakli yamraj aagya mujhe lene!!!!!
Man- You are totally Mad!!

I laughed hard, that I fell on the ground laughing. Then finally I calmed myself and looked at him and said, Let's go!
The man again looked at me confused.
Man- DONT you wanna see your people you love for the last time and the reason why you died?

I froze hearing the line people you love.
I wanted to see them, but I know If I see all of them I wouldn't want to go back again.
The man smiled and said, I understand it Shehnaz. Now.. You are in the middle of a road.

If you look at the left side you would see your loved ones.. and on the right side you would meet your mom and your grandparents.

When I heard the word mom, I didn't care about anything I started to run towards the right.
There I saw a restaurant.. a big restaurant where people were laughing and eating.
Everyone had their skin shining, I wonder what highlighter they use. Shehnaz stupid.

Suddenly my eyes fell on a person, and my heart beat stopped. My..Mama?
She was there in a beautiful pink saree laughing with some of her.. friends?
She was looking like a NOOR.
Shining and smiling.
My eyes started to water and I started to cry and shouted MAMAAA!!!