Karan johar, Highlighter and Ferris Wheel

Hey Hey Hey I am back!!! Let's start with the First.Official.date.of.the.badboy's.GIRL!

________________________________

Shehnaz went inside her room and freaked out.
Shit, it's my first ever date! I mean don't think of me as a boring girl, but I never ever had let my walls down for anyone, Hes the first one so I am kind of scared, and nervous!
But aargh I never thought that I would be going on a date!! It's too late to go to Mall and shop, and-

Suddenly the door bell rang, she opened it.. It was the bell boy with a big gift in his hand.
He didn't say anything, he just gave it to her and went away.
Shehnaz thought, Kahi issmei bomb toh nahi? Mujhe kyun Marega koi?
She shrugs her thoughts, and open the gift.. It had a note which said..
Well, I suck at all these dates and all.. but I have seen in movies that the guys send the girl a dress for the date.. so here I am ! If you get offended please don't mind me.. Kill Karan Johar for showing all of this shit.
Sidharth.

Sana laughed and shaked her head and thought, what an idiot!

She opened the dress and gasped.
It was a turtle neck black skin tight top, with mom jeans and a very beautiful, flurry and warm cute coat kind of thing.
She gasped because she thought of Sid sending her some skimpy dress, where she will die in cold. But he did the opposite, he got her a very comfortable dress. Take a note ladies, that's a gentleman.!

Shehnaz decided to sleep for a while and had set her alarm.
She was sleeping when the alarm started to annoy the hell out of her. She checked, it was 7:15 Pm. She freaked out again, because she had to meet Sidharth at 8!!!!
She ran like Milkha Singh and went to the washroom, stripped her clothes and quickly washed herself with Watermelon and Lime flavoured Body wash and Hairwash.

She then wore her clothes, her fluffy Dora orange socks, then wore her knee length snake skin designed boots, and sat down to to her makeup. She wanted to keep it simple yet a bit glowly. So she applied liquid highlighter to make her skin glow, she had applied Tinted blush and mascara. She didn't wanted to go for Eyeliner, so she then just dabbed a bit of golden eyeshadow. Then topped it up with Redwood Matt lipstick which brought her whole face up. She paired up with beautiful golden necklace and earrings.

Sorrrry much happy with her whole dressup, she checked the time, it was exact 8.
She quickly closed her door, and went down and saw Sid sleeping inside his car. She chuckled and knocked the door.
Sid woke up and saw her and got shocked.
Sana- Should I come in? Or should I take a cab?
Sid blushed in embarrassment and quickly got down and opened the passengers seat for her.

Sana- Why were you so shocked?
Sid- I couldn't BELEIVE that you were on time! Like usually girls-
Sana- I am not like other girls Sid!
Sid smiled and said, I know that's why-
Sana- That's why?
Sid- That's Why you are my..friend.
Shehnaz fake smiled because somewhat the word Friend hurt her a little.

Sana- So where are we going?
Sid- you will know it soon!
Sana pouted and looked out of the window enjoying this time with him, this silence and music playing in the car, in this chilly weather.

Sid stopped the car, and held her hand and made her turn her head towards him.
Shehnaz was confused, Sid took out a black cloth and tied it over her eyes.
Sana- Seriously Sid?
Sid- Seriously Sana!
He held her hand and took her out and started to walk towards a place.

Suddenly he stopped and opened her blind fold.
Shehnaz looked at the scene and then looked at him suspiciously.
Sana- Sid Yeh toh puri dark jagah hai! Did you bring me here so that you can kill me? Oh shit !!
Sid chuckled and said, SANA!!!
That.EXACT.MOMENT.  The whole place was lit up, and she squealed!
Sana- AMUSEMENT PARKKKKKKKK!!!!
Sid laughed and nodded.
The lights were on and the amusement park started to shimmer..!
But there was one odd thing, there was NO ONE EXCEPT SID AND SANA! Well the workers Ofcourse!