Chachi, Keys and Pink furrr?

Hey guys! Sorry I am extremely tired though I know it's a really really important chapter. Please bear with me today, if it's not up to the mark because I don't have my chapters pre written I write them everyday. My body is really paining so if you get any grammatical error please ignore it for today, I would edit it tomorrow! Thankyou ❤️❤️

________________________________

Sid- Shehnaz take all these files and want it to be done by today. You will leave late today.
Sana frowned but nodded because the cases's hearing date was close.

Sana- Sir can I drop Tara and then I will come back-
Sid- No no I will drop her. You can focus on the work!
( Sid eyed Tara who was tip toeing and trying to take Keys from her Ammi's big messy bag)

Sana was about to turn when Tara eyed Sid nodding her head to keep her busy.
Sid quickly said, Shehnaz yeh case ka kya hua?
Sana- Sir issmei murder hua hai! ( Sid looked at Tara who was about to drop her bag, when Sid gasped and said)
MURDER HUA HAI? Oh no!
Sana scrunched her nose and said, Are you okay?
Sid- Aa..yeah..yeah! So mujhe lagta hai ki isska murder isski Chachi ne kiya hoga! ( while Sid gestured Tara to take the keys quickly)
Sana- Umm? Chachi toh hai hi nahi iski koi?
( Tara suddenly jumped and showed him the keys, to which he took a deep breath and said, fir dhundo kaun ho sakya hai)
Sana started at him as if he was some mental piece.

Sana- You DONT even know our place!
Sid- I will take her out to some good restaurant and maybe get her back?
Sana nodded and kissed Tara on her cheek and waved a bye at her.

Tara and Sid sat in the car and quickly drove to the place.
Sid opened the house with the keys, and took a deep breath. He was entering his favourite place in the world after 5 years. He was taking in her scent and smiled.

He started to look at the walls, it had pictures of Tara with cake, Tara smiling, Tara waving.
Suddenly he felt a pull on his suit jacket.
It was Tara pulling his coat.
Sid bent down on her level and said, how are we going to know the truth?

Tara showed her toothy grin and gave him the Pink fur diary.
Sid looked at Tara and said, HOW ARE SO SMART TARU?
Tara- Huh Ridharth, I am supaaa smart.
Sid kissed her forehead and gave her some chocolates and sat on the dinning table's chair and started reading her diary.

He first quickly went to the date when that incident happened.
It said-
You know diary, it's been a month since Sid has been acting so weird to me. He's just being so distant it hurts me.
But it's my birthday today. Yesssss! The only year I get so happy! The only day when I become actually happy,because this day I came into the world and saw my beautiful Mama❤️
I have a feeling that Sid must be planning something for my birthday. Something big and special because he didn't even wish me at 12.
Today is the day, THAT I WILL SCREAM TO HIM AND TO THE WORLD THAT I LOVE SIDHARTH SHUKLA, THAT I LOVE SIDHARTH SHUKLA.

( Sid froze, Love?)
Omg I forgot to tell you something so important. Yesterday I met Samad. Yes Samad, you REMEBER I always used to say that how I feel like a missing part of mine is joined. And his name was so familiar...
well, he was my brother. He is my brother, my real really brother.
(The diary fell out of Sid's hand. He held his head but Tara picked it up and said, Ridharth  muma kehti hai kaam pura karna chhaiye, read pura)

He called me to a cafe and then say anything, just gave me our childhoods picture. US TOGETHER.
He was my brother which I thought died as we went for boating.
I was 8 and he was 10, we both were out with our family.
Samad was my dad's favourite. He never liked me, he always wanted 2 sons, but I happened so he hit mom more. He found me as a burden! Samad used to get all the good gifts, kisses from dad.. I always used to see the scene from far and be happy. I as a child always craved for his hand on my head and him praising me for always being the best in the class.. but no he always used to hit me. But Samad used to always protect me.
On this vacation I pleased him to go for boating, but a high tide case and he drowned saving me, THATS what I thought.
But he survived. All my life I was hit by my father for that, all my life I had these nightmares from that.

He told me how he came to his college after gathering info about dad and knowing that I am here.
He told me how someone from the nearby place saved him and nurtured him. He was their only child, but as the money was an issue he got into the gang business. He never wanted to go back to our place again, I shouted and screamed at him for being so selfish. For not returning for his sister, for letting her rot in hell.

He held my hand and said, now you will carry your brothers name.. Shehnaz Dhawan.
Which is the name of his new parents. He told me that he was waiting for himself to be on his own feet to claim me and to be my gaurdian.
I smiled, I cried and I hugged him so tightly because I found my brother, my life.
I told him I love you's thousand times, completing the quota of how much I always wanted to say that.
He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I wanted to tell this info to Sid! I wanted to let him know that I found my brother my Samad. He called me to meet him there.
( all that scene happened)
He showed me the videos and pics of us together and asked me if this was true.
Ofcourse it was true but I was twisted.  I was about to say something when I felt a stinging pain on my cheek, my hand went involuntary on my cheek and I gasped slowly...
Sid slapped me.

From that day, I lost myself. I lost myself..! I am loosing myself everyday...

Sid didn't turn the next pages to read the diary because it wanted to read it slowly...
He had tears in his eyes, he shouted really hard and said, WHY WHY ME?
Then he looked at Tara and said, how did you come?
Tara quickly got down and got an album of the orphanage.
Sid saw 1 year old Tara in her hand smiling in the orhpange.

His world came crashing down. He was so so so angry with himself, he thought about how much time he wasted.. he could have been with Sana.
He was so angry on himself that he didn't believe his Sana, HIS SANA.
He pulled his hair in anger and shouted.
All those images of Shehnaz laughing and hugging him came in front of his eyes.
Sana giggling and jumping in his arms.
He closed his eyes crying.

Tara jumped on his lap and said,
Ridharth it's still not late! Ammi is not married! She still chocolates you!
Sid- chocolates you?
Tara- love! Chocolate is love so love is chocolate!
Sid chuckled and nodded.
Tara- but Ammi is a pressure cooker, you can't simply ask her for forgiveness. You have to do something.
Sid- What should I do???
Tara- Our orphanage is in big debts..
now you think.
Sid smirked and kissed her forehead and said, I know what to do! Something which would bring my Sana back in the most unique way..!
Sana get ready, because the alpha is here to take his LUNA back.

Sid looked at the diary which still had so many secrets buried in them. Why she changed so much? What happened that night? Because she mentioned about her birthday night.. something happened. There was few more secrets to reveal but he knew one thing, this time he's not fucking letting her go, NOT NOW NOT EVER.

Love brings so many things,
Sometimes PAIN TOO.

Sorry guys I know how I was typing today. My eyes are super heavy and my body hurts.
Well the secret is out, NOPE SANA IS NOT MARRIED OR ISNT TARA THEIR DAUGHTER. But a still lot of secrets are left. But what's the unique thing Sid is gonna do to get her back? He's definetly a bad boy, he won't simply apologise! KAAM BHI TOH DHAMKEDAAR HONA CHHAIYE!
It's gonna be really fun.
I didn't wanted to show much of Sid's regret right now in this chapter because I would be explaining everything in the coming chapters, Samad and Sana's childhood, father and Sid.
So many funny and beautiful scenes coming up❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️