Boss, Cactus and Bitter

Hey guys! Still after uploading the other chapter, people are confused. Let me clear it.. Tara is NOT the daughter of sidnaaz.
Thankyou and enjoy the update! ❤️❤️

________________________________

(Sid PoV)
My world shook, everything every feeing came crashing down.
Just before Shehnaz could see me I quickly ran from that place.

I quickly sat in my car and started to take deep breaths.
Ammi jaan? Shehnaz?
My hands were fisted and I threw a punch on the dashboard hard and screamed, What the fuck Shehnaz? Why would you do that to me?
Imagining her making love with some other guy and bearing his baby had me gone mad.

Yes I did have some makeouts but I would never go to sex. All that would happen was, I would be drunk and depressed thinking about her and a girl would approach me, we would get on the bed and I would start moaning Shehnaz,and then over.

Somewhere in my heart I thought her to be waiting for me, which is stupid I know. But it hurts like a bitch to know that the person you loved and thought about her every minute.
Yeah she cheated me, she hurt me but I always- Leave that. Well here guys is the typical Love story! Where the girl forgets the guy and moves on with someone else. WAIT.

She always said how she won't care about the first love and go for the second guy who calmed her? ARGH IT MAKES ME MAD THINKING A GUY COMFORTING HER AND LOVING HER AND CHERISHING HER. Shehnaz Kaur gill, I won't let you just break me like this, if this is our typical love story climax, Let me bring it to the end with some fun and oof yeah heartbreaks.

I made some phone calls and asked for every detail of where she's working, because it's time for her to meet her New boss! I smirked at the thought.

(Shehnaz PoV)

Tara mera bacha, do you want to eat something in the cafe? What were you doing?
Tara gave me her cutest smile and said, Ammii I was distributing smiles to everyone and I met MR. Kidnapper.
I got confused, Who is Mr.Kidnapper?

She told me everything and I took a big sigh. This person seems to be as much as hurt like me.
I told her, Tara the next time you meet him give him a biggggg biggg hug and say that sometimes hugging your closer ones make you feel happy.
Tara's eyes shone and she happily nodded.

I took her on my waist and took her back to the orphanage. Well if you are asking me, the only thing I have left is my home which I bought pehle. I don't use it much because all the time I am either fighting, working or with the kids.
It's been time since I have given myself any kind of relaxation. Well if I had no kids or anything I would have been earning a very good amount, but it all goes for the schooling of these kids until they get some parents.

I was on my leave, finally I am back to the office.
I wore the suit in the media box above^!
I don't know why I was wearing my earring I felt that something is gonna happen. I don't know but I am too hurt to let any changes hurt me.

I quickly applied some pink lipstick and left for the office.
I took a deep breath and entered the firm. Lemme tell you I had been studying Law, and I am pretty much famous for solving my cases. I would leave this job in a few months because I have got an amazing offer from this multinational company. But right now I am pretty much happy with my job because I am the secretary of the boss here, we pretty much work together. Anyways enough of my story I was getting late.

Suddenly I bumped into Akshay!
He gave me his flirtous smile and said, How are you this morning ms. Daisy? Well let me tell you this annoying human everyday calls me by different names and he's like totall chipku!
I glared at him and said, I am good MISTER CACTUS JERKFACE.
He frowned and pushed him aside and Shreya met me. I have many friends here, but Shreya is like one of my really good friends, I can't call her my bestfriend Varna Meeti will eat me alive.