Chapter 6

SMUT  WARNING IN THE 2ND PARAGRAPH

We looked around the gigantic house and no one was home. "Hm wonder where everyone is," Lee Know said. "They could've gone out, should we check there room," I asked. "No there's no one home, wanna go watch a movie," Lee Know asked looking down at me. "Sure why not LETS WATCH SAUSAGE PARTY" Lee Know just stared at me. "COME ON ITS A GOOD MOVIE". He groaned and finally agreed!

I got some popcorn and sweets and sat down on the couch next to Lee Know. The movie was hilarious, I haven't seen Lee Know laugh that much. Then the last scene came on I had completely forgotten about it. (A/N so basically if you haven't seen the Sausage Party all the food have sex at the end LMFAO). One of the food started moaning and I got flashbacks from last night. I saw Lee Know smirk. "Ew, why are you smirking from food having sex" I started laughing. "It's not the food baby girl it just reminded me of you last night". I saw him smirk again then he pinned me against the couch. "Lee Know not on the couch". That was like a motive for him I swear. He started kissing me and then started rubbing circles on my clothed heat. I let out a soft moan then he broke the kiss taking no time to take my shirt off. I unclipped my bra and Lee Know started sucking on my nipples and I started moaning. "Someone is needy," I said in between moans. "I mean look at you baby girl," He said making me blush. He then trailed kisses down to my pants earning moans from me. He slid off my pants and pulled my undies to the side and stuck a finger in my heat. "Please daddy add another finger" I moaned out. "And I'm the needy one," Lee Know said smirking, adding another finger. I swear I heard footsteps but I didn't care.

I.N POV

Why did I have to be left home while all the boys had to go get stuff for Kaylee's little party, this isn't fair. They probably are having tons of fun while I'm stuck here at home sitting in my room hoping Lee Know doesn't look in here for anyone. I heard them get home and I was SCARED. They didn't come to my room thank god. Then I heard them turn on the movie.

Chan
Are they home yet

Yes

Chan
I.N you were supposed
to text me as soon as they
got home

Sorry but can I just
go get some food I'm
starving I'll be quit

Ugh fine but be quit

FINALLY!!! I can get some food I'm starving I feel like I haven't eaten in like 15,000 years. I walked into the kitchen. That's when I saw Lee Know fingering Kaylee. "OH MY GOD EW"

Kaylee POV

"OH MY GOD EW" I.N yelled. Lee Know and I head shot up at the sound of his voice. "HOW COME I DIDNT HEAR YOU GUYS I WOULDNT HAVE CAME DOWN EW IM ABOUT TO GO PUKE," I.N said running away. "Oops," Lee Know said laughing. "I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT HERE".

"HEY LEE KNOW THE GUYS ARE HERE HAHA" I heard I.N yelled. Lee Know quickly removed his hands from my heat and helped me find my pants and shirt and put them on I tried fixing my hair but I didn't have enough time. "Oh hey guys" I heard Seungmin say and my heart dropped. Lee Know looked at my neck and smirked. I mouthed what is it. He laughed and mouthed hickeys. My mouth dropped and I slapped him. "What's going on over there," Chan asked. Then I heard I.N running "GUYS GUYS GUYS" I.N was screaming. "DONT YOU DARE" Lee Know and I yelled. "LEE KNOW WAS JUST FINGERING KAYLEE" I.N screamed. "On the couch," Han asked. "Damn and I'm the one getting shitted on," Han said laughing. "SHUT THE HELL UP" I ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I was so embarrassed.