Chapter 25 (Last Chapter)

*5 years later*

Kaylee POV

It's been 5 years since Felix and Haven passed. We all were still close. Everyone moved out of the mansion except Changbin and Chan but Felix's parents moved in. We all lived on the same property since it was huge but we all had our own lot of land.

Every relationship had made it and we all had gotten married. Chan and Changbin were still single. Changbin has never had an interest in anyone since Felix passing. Chan could never find someone perfect for him. None of us had any kids due to all of us being scared.

Cassy and Jeongin got married 2 years after he graduated. Jeongin popped the question on a cruise to Hawaii. What a good husband right. It took them about a year to get married. At there wedding it was. a lot of drinking and Cassy got drunk as hell.

Seungmin and Hyunjin got married a year after graduation. Seungmin went to pop the question but Hyunjin did it first. Seungmin got mad but said yes. There wedding was also crazy.

Han and Jade decided to get married right after Haven passed in honor of her. There wedding was an honor for Haven, the day before was when all the drinking and partying was done. They waited to have kids but still had sex a lot.

Changbin and Chan stayed with each other no matter what. They were like 2 peas in a pod. They never left each other side. You could always see Changbin talking to Felix grave. Chan would always be there too. No one really saw it but Felix and Chan were super close. They loved each other. Changbin and Chan are always over at Han and Jade place they found a passion for producing music which I found super cool and inspiring.

Minho and I, well we got married not too long after graduation. We ended up having '3 kids'. They were cats Soonie, Doongie, and Dori. I wasn't the biggest fan of cats but Minho bugged me so much so I had to say yes.

We all lived our lives differently. Without Felix and Haven everything would never be the same again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp sadly the book has ended. Also sorry if these last 3 chapters are bad I wrote them all in the span of 4 hours I think. Anyways thank you guys so much for reading!