Chapter 12

Cassy and Jade had to go back home but Felix was able to stay. Felix and I were chilling before training.

"How are things between you and changbin," I asked him. He looked up from making coffee. "It's going great, I've never been this happy" Felix smile lighting up the whole room. "You and Lee know," he said as he shoots smirks. "Nothing much happened but I have a huge ass crush on him" I started blushing. Felix punched my shoulder then Changbin came out.

"Good morning babe," Changbin said kissing Felix cheek."Good morning Kaylee" I waved at him. Felix's face was bright red, Changbin was teasing him and giving him kisses. "Y'all are so cute," I said walking up pinching Felix and Changbin checks. "You ready" Changbin said looking at me. I nodded and we headed to the practice room.

* After practice*

We talked a lot during the practice though about Felix and relationships. I hadn't really gotten close to changbjn but he was already a very trusting person. I even told him everything about Lee Know. He said no girl has ever connected to him as I had to him in a while.

Fighting was definitely harder than I thought. It was a long day of fighting and practicing. I was just tired so I headed up to Lee Know's room and immediately fell asleep. I was still all sweaty and gross. When I was sleeping I felt someone come and lay next to me. I pulled the person in for a hug and cuddled them and feel back to sleep.

Next day

I woke up with my arms and legs wrapped around Lee Know. Then Hyunjin busted through the door. "WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COME LIKE 10000 HOURS AGO" He screamed.

"Shit sorry man, let me go get dressed" I groaned while getting up. Lee Know threw a pillow at him indicating to leave the room.

I got ready and ran to the hyunjin room. We were practicing in his room because we needed more of his "props".

When I ran into his room I saw many things all over the bed. "First off for your mission we will need to make sure you at least have some sort of protection which will be this knife," he said handing me a knife.

"It goes on your thigh did changbin teach you about the knife," he asked very seriously. "Um no". I heard him screaming changbin name at the top of his lungs.

Changbjn ran in here. "IS ANYONE DEAD" He yelled and hyunjin walked up and grabbed his shirt. "Did you teach her about the knife" Be said trying to be intimidating by pushing Changbin against the wall and holding him there. Changbin pushed hyunjin off and he went flying across the room. "I'll teach her next practice now get back to training," he said pointing at hyunjin.

* after practice*

Hyunjin was so much easier. All we did was learn how to be professional and natural while I'm doing all this stuff. I've never seduced a girl before and I was kinda scared.

Before I left the room I remembered how chan thought something was going on between him and seungmin. So I ran up to him to talk to him.

"Is there anything between you and seungmin like dating wisely?" I said and he started blushing immediately. "Maybe," He said and ran away. I chased him around the house but got tired and gave up. Then I heard him screamed yes. I could feel myself get excited. Maybe Lee Know and I will be next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short and boring chapter it's just one chapter before I can do a time skip so I hope you understand!!