Chapter 19

SMUT WARNING ITS REALLY KINKY 😂

Kaylee POV

The next couple of weeks were calm. We went on one mission that was very small. I'm glad that Seungmin Hyunjin and I.N and Cassy were back together. There just was A LOT of nosy nights and when I mean A LOT I mean every night.

I was just sitting on the couch with Lee Know watching a movie with Felix and Changbin when I.N came in screaming Cassy trailing behind him. Chan thought he was dying so he came running in asking if everything was okay.

"Since you guys are the only ones in this living room right now you get to here my news," he said with a huge smile on his face.

Everyone looked up from the movie and starred at I.N. "Ok what is it your distracting" Felix snapped "Well I was thinking you guys have been calling I.N for what seems like forever now, I'm almost 17, I got myself a pretty lady, I'm not a virgin" chan cuts him off by yelling nonsense. He continued on once Chan quieted down "So I would like to be called Jeongin it makes me sound badass" he finishes. "Okay Jeongin" Lee Know and I said at the same time."YAY' He squealed running up the stairs to his room.

Then we heard more yelling. "that's Jade I will be right back" I rushed out. I ran upstairs but Han was already there. "I'm pregnant" she whispers. "I don't fucking know whose kid it is, its either Han or Chan" Jade voice breaking as she cries. "Babe... Baby look at me" Han says sounding soft and holding her cheeks. "Jade, I don't care about who kids it is unless its someone other Chan, I'm sorry I put you into this position I should've never asked Chan to join, I love you baby" finishing speaking he pulled Jade into a huge hug. I use to think that they only dated because of sex but after seeing this I know its something more.

I quietly walked out of the room trying not to bother them.

Lee Know POV

Kaylee left to go help Jade so it gave me the perfect time to talk to Changbin and Felix about Kaylee's birthday. "Felix Changbin I need your help," I say jumping next to them. "Hey why not me" Chan whined. "Your useless, plus Felix is the best person to talk to about Kaylee's birthday," I say rolling my eyes. Felix jumped up from Changbin pulling me into the kitchen. "EEEE YESS LETS PLAN WE GOT 3 DAYS".

Felix grabbed a whole ass clipboard and called Changbin to come help. "First, we need a cake her favorite is vanilla, you should get your ass printed on the cake" Felix starts laughing. "I will," I say seriously.

Felix probably spent an hour talking to Changbin and me about her birthday and how to make it perfect.

Changbin started leave the room when Felix yelled at him "WAIT for BABEEE" making Changbin turn around and I stare at him. "Did I tell you what Lee Know did in front of me to show me he loved Kaylee more than you love me?" Felix said. Changbin said no and Felix told him what happened. "Ah, so you gave her a hickey THAT'S MY MANN" Changbin yelled giving me a high five. Felix stood there in shock. "I got an idea why don't you give her an early birthday gift right now" Changbin winking at me. "Alright be back later," I said waving.

I had bought some things for us to try a while back. As things, I meant sex toys. I was waiting for a special occasion its an early birthday gift I guess unless she doesn't want to try it. I always kept a box just in case I had the courage to ask her to guess I'm doing it now.

I quickly headed into my room and grabbed the box. I but the garter belts I had in a bag so I could give it to her separately.

Kaylee POV

When I was on my way to Lee Know and I shared room I opened the door to a very smily Lee Know. "Baby here is an early birthday gift" he squeals giving me a bag. Never thought I would hear Lee Know scream like a little girl. "Go open it in the bathroom and put it on" he pushes me into the bathroom.

I opened the bag and just by the look of it I already knew it was garter belts. It wrapped around my neck boobs then went down to connect to my thighs. I was scared to put it on and see what Lee Know had in store for me.

I finished putting it on and nervously walked out, Lee Know was already naked and I could see a box on the bed. "Um so I wanted to try some toys out if that's okay," He says. The idea excited me honestly. "Sure why not" I run over to the box. "Choose what you want baby girl" he whispers.

I ended up picking 5 things. I chose a gag, vibrator, dildo, handcuffs, and a blindfold. "Damn Kaylee your more kinky than I thought" he whispers once again turning me on. "Just start already" begging him to start.

He threw me on the bed and started cuffing me to the bed. He also put the gag in my mouth and finished with the blindfold. I could feel Lee Know kiss all the way down my stomach making his way to my heat. He licked a long strip. Making me instantly moan. "That's it let everyone hear you, baby," he said lifting his head up. I shoved his head back down to my heat. He stuck his tongue in heat and started moving in and out. He gradually tightened the garter belt making me own moan out. He moved faster and faster making a knot in my stomach. "FUCK IM GOING TO CUM" I gagged out. He seemed to understand what I was saying threw the gag. He went faster till I cummed all over his face.

He took the gag off of me. "I want to be able for you to scream my name baby girl" he whispers against my ear. I felt his hard member brush against my leg. "Please daddy I need you now" I whispered back. The blindfold was still on but I could feel him get off the bed.

He came back on the bed and I could hear a vibrating sound coming. He slowly entered his member into my ass. He hadn't moved yet to let me adjust. He put the vibrator on my clit starting at a low level. He then entered the dildo in my heat. I screamed as he started thrusting into me while moving the dildo.

He gradually turned up the vibrator making my orgasm come quickly. "IM GOING TO CUM" I screamed. He turned the vibrator to the max. It ended up with me squirting all over him moaning loudly in the process. "Fuck" he said as he cummed in my ass.

He cleans me up and lets me slide into one of his sweatshirts. "Happy early birthday babe," he says while kissing all over my face. "YES YOU GAVE HER THE BIRTHDAY GIFT" Changbin yelled. "HELL YEAH, I DID" He yelled back. "I love you" I whispered while giving him kisses. "I love you to baby," He says as I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys just wanted to tell you guys that once this book I will be starting a new one about minlix! My ults teheh

Anyways, whos your bias in stray kids and ult group?