𝟎𝟏

CHAPTER ONE ESCAPING THIS PLACE

CHAPTER ONE
ESCAPING THIS PLACE

TW: Harm and explicit language

Y/n's POV

FINN DRAGGED ME BACK AFTER MY FAILED ESCAPE ATTEMPT. He pulled my hair roughly and dragged me back to his basement. I screamed but he covered my mouth.

In that very moment, I was terrified, I had attempted to escape before and I got punished for it. But this time it was different. I've never been so close to actually escaping.

Finn pushed me down onto the ground and handcuffed to the back pipe from the wall, he grabbed me my arm. "I will tighten these handcuffs if you try to escape again!"

He huffed loudly and stared at me. "You will be punished for this." He hissed angrily. My heart stopped for a moment, until he came face to face in front of me.

"Why do you want to leave so bad. I do everything for you, I cook. I clean, I take care of you. All you have to do is listen!" He spat irritatedly, I started to tear up a bit.

"AND YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING DO THAT!" He screamed, I was so scared. I started crying and trembling miserably. Finn cupped my cheeks, "dont worry."

"I wont hurt you too bad." He smiled evily, then a small ding came from his front. "I'll be right back my darling," Finn mumbled as he walked upstairs. I sighed to myself.

I can't believe it's almost been a year since I've been in this hell hole. I curled into a ball as I remembered all the things Finn has done to me while I was here.

Then I started crying and having a panic attack. Then I heard the front door shut, and lock. Then foot steps running down the stairs to the basement.

I pulled my head closer to my knees, the basement door whipped open. I heard Foot steps inching closer and closer towards me. My legs started shaking rapidly.

He grabbed me and pulled me up towards him, he gave me a soft hug. "You're okay." Finn mumbled. It was weird, it was like he could be ruthless and evil one second.

Then he could me kinda and sweet all over again. It was scary, he was so unpredictable. He gently pulled away, "Come darling, were going to bed. To get some rest." Finn mumbled.

"But if I take these hand cuffs off you need to promise me you wont run away." He smiled evily. I nodded silently, he unlocked the handcuffs and walked me upstairs.

But there was this voice inside of me that told me to run away. We were almost at the top of the basement stairs. Not thinking, I turned around and pushed Finn down the stairs.

He fell back and tumbled down the stairs. "Y/N!" He shouted in pain. He started to get up. I ran up to the upstairs area and hid in a room. I wasn't fast enough.

Finn saw me run in the room. He snickered to himself. "I know you needed help in school but I didn't know you were dumb enough to HIDE IN MY ROOM!"

I ran into the closet and quietly shut the door, swiftly locking it right behind me. Outside I could hear loud thumps and footsteps inching closer to the door.

Then the door slammed open, Finn stumbled around. "Come out NOW!" He laughed crazily. "I don't wanna play your game of hide and seek." He hissed.

"If you come out, I promise I wont hurt you." Finn added, "..Badly.." He mumbled. I clenched my eyes close. He looked around the room then turned to the closet door.

He sneered to himself, "Oh don't tell me you're hiding in there." Finn sneered, he walked over by the door and opened it. I took my hands and placed it around his neck.

He fell back, making me land onto him. He began gasping for air as I began to choke him. "W-WHAT AR-E YOU D-OING!" He shouted, he continued to gasp for air.

He tried to take my hands off of him but luckily he couldn't, eventually he passed out. I sighed to myself, I got off of him and took the front door keys.

I ran out of that room and ran to the front door. I could hear Finns groans as he began to wake up. I quickly opened the front door. I ran out of that place as fast as I could.

Eventually I made it to a nearby town. It was late as soon enough it started raining. While walking I ran into 2 girls. "Excuse me are you okay?" One girl asked.

I shook my head. "Come with us we can help you." The other one said. I shook my head and began to take small steps backwards. One girl passed me her coat.

"We won't hurt you, we promise." The other one mumbled. "I'm Camari, Cam for short. And this is my friend Bri." Cam explained, I nodded. "Just please let us help you." Cam sighed.

I nodded and they walked me back to their car. They gave me a towel and we went to their car. We soon arrived at their house were they gave me food and some clothes.

I sat in the livingroom, and began fidgeting around nervously. "What happened to you?" Bri asked as she sat in front of me. I sighed and began to sweat.

I stayed silent, "it's okay if you dont wanna tell us." Cam added, then she passed me a cup of Coco. "That should help you warm up." Cam smiled, I smiled back. I took a small sip.

"Thank you.." I mumbled. Cam nodded, "what's your name?" Bri asked. I exhaled softly "Y/n, Y/n L/n.." Bri and Cam's eyes widened. "Wait-" "HOLD ON-"

"YOUR Y/N?" Bri asked, "Yes...?" I mumbled, Bris eyes widened. "THE POLICE SAID YOU WERE DEAD.." Cam mumbled. I shrugged.

"Well I'm alive. Kinda..." I sighed, "So that means- FINN WOLFHARD IS STILL ALIVE?!" Bri asked, my eyes trailed down. "Please, don't talk about him.." I teared up a bit.

Cam rubbed my back, "Sorry Y/n.." Bri sighed, I wiped my tears and sighed. "We need to make a police report-" "NO." I shouted, Cam and Bri's eyes widened.

"Why not?!" Cam asked, I huffed loudly. "That will put you two in harm's way." I explained, Cam sighed. "But we need to tell someone." Bri mentioned.

"Just please don't.." I mumbled, Bri sighed, "Y/n. We need information, can you tell us anything that happened while you were stuck with Finn?" Cam asked.

"I-I.."

ANNS SPEAKS:
I HATE THE FACT THAT I HAD
TO CHOKE MY BBY BOY- I MEAN
WE HAD TO BUT LIKE UGH
COME ON LETS GO TO THERAPY