𝟎𝟖

CHAPTER EIGHT:THE PHONE CALL!TW: NIGHTMARES & MPD!

CHAPTER EIGHT:
THE PHONE CALL
!TW: NIGHTMARES & MPD!

!Disclaimer I am DO NOT intend to offend anyone who suffers with MPD!

Jonathan picked up his phone and took out some files while Finn was asleep.

They had finally had a diagnosis for Finn, he as in himself was not insane. It was another part of him, one he could not control.

Jonathan dialed Austin's number into his phone and called him.

Austin's phone began to ring as Y/n had placed her Magazine down which startled her, Noah picked up the phone since Austin was in the bathroom.

He accepted the call, "Hello?" Noah said into the phone, "Hello, is this Austin L/n?" Jonathan asked.

"No, this is Noah Schnapp. Austin is currently taking care of some stuff." Noah mumbled.

"Hello Mr Schnapp, this is Jonathan Luther, I'm a therapist.." Jonathan mentioned.

"And I was wonder if Y/n is available right now?" Jonathan asked. Noah raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes she is-" "Great! Can you please hand her the phone?" Jonathan asked

"Uh, sure?" Noah hesitantly said.

Noah turned to Y/n, he put the phone on mute. "Who are you talking to?" Y/n asked.

"There is some Therapist guy named Jonathan Luther wanting to talk to you." Noah explained.

Y/n nodded and grabbed the phone. She unmuted the phone and placed the it against her ear.

"Hello?" Y/n muttered,

"Hello, Y/n L/n. I am Jonathan Luther and I was wondering if you would like to come to my office sometime. I just wanna make sure you get the help you need." Jonathan spoke up.

"Oh." Y/n paused.

"And maybe run some tests? Is that alright for you?" Jonathan asked.

Y/n shrugged, "I guess so?" Y/n hesitantly said.

"Great, hope to see you soon. Our location is *********! And your appointment will be at 3PM today." Jonathan added.

"But that's in 30 minutes-" "hope to see you there!" Jonathan said before hanging up.

Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance, her mind kinda just thought about weither not she should actually show up or not.