𝟎𝟕

Chapter Seven:THERAPY AND VOICEMAILSTW: MPD!Disclaimer: I do not intend to offend anyone who suffers with MPD!

Chapter Seven:
THERAPY AND VOICEMAILS
TW: MPD
!Disclaimer: I do not intend to offend anyone who suffers with MPD!

Finn aggressively started fidgeting with his fingers in the waiting room of the office. Luckily Nick knew someone that was willing to listen to Finn.

His name was Dr, Jonathan Luther. He was a Hypnotist and a Therapist, a very hardworking one. Nick and Jonathan talked for a while just trying to sort things out.

"Do you think you can help him?" Nick asked, Jonthan sighed.

"Possibly Nick, I'm not sure. But we might just have to detain him." Jonathan added.

Nick nodded, "Just please help him." Nick pleaded, Jonathan nodded.

"Please invite him in." Jonathan mumbled, Nick opened the door and Finn stood up immediately.

"Come in," Jonathan smiled, Finn slowly walked in and sat down.

Nick closed the door and stood in the corner of the room.

"Have a seat Finn," Jonathan pointed to the chair. Finn nervously gulped and sat down in the chair hesitantly.

Jonathan started to strap him down to the chair, Finn's eyes widened and he began to panic.

"Relax, this is just for safety purposes." Jonathan mumbled, Finns heart beat slowed down as he started to calm down.

He nodded, Jonathan sat down in his chair and took out his notebook. He started to write things down such as Finns subtle movements.

"So Finn, can you please explain to me how you felt last night?" Jonathan asked.

"I-I don't know, it was like- I was trapped, for so long and I-I just- I DIDN'T MEAN TO- I DIDN'T WANT TO! HE MADE ME DO IT!" He screamed,

"Who? Who made you do it?" Jonathan asked,

"I don't know- it's like another part of me but-its not me!" Finn tried to explain.

"Finn calm down-" "ITS NOT MY FAULT I SWEAR!" Finn interrupted.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HER I PROMISE! HE JUST-" Finn groaned in pain.

In a split second he turned, his facial expression changed drastically, he began to shout and tried to wiggle his way of out the straps.