𝟎𝟗

Chapter Nine:REALITYTW: None

Chapter Nine:
REALITY
TW: None

Jonathan gently shook Y/n, "Y/n?" He mumbled.

Y/n's eyes shot up, and she immediately started crying. "Y/n, what happened?" Jonathan asked.

"He-He-" Y/n was cut off by the sound of screaming and shouting. Sounding eerily familiar.

Jonathan stood up, and walked to the door. "Can you give me a moment." He sighed. Y/n nodded and he proceeded to walk out of the room.

Y/n stood up and peaked her head out of the door. She didn't see anything, as soon as she turned away. She saw Finn in the corner of her eye.

Her eyes widened, Jonathan and Nick tried to calm him down.

"LET ME OUT!" He screamed, Y/n tried to shut the door quietly but it ended up being very loud.

"What was that?" Finn asked.

Jonathan awkwardly scratched his neck. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID NO ONE ELSE WAS HERE?" Finn yelled.

He got up and walked to the door. "WAIT FINN DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR-" He rolled his eyes and slowly creaked open the door.

Y/n and Finn locked eyes for the first time in a while. Her eyes widened as she tried to back up, Finn was in complete shock.

Eventually her back hit the table and she was stuck, the two face to face. She was nervous and anxious. But she barely felt afraid for some reason.

Finn placed an arm on her shoulder, and she looked deeper into his eyes.

She knew who this person was, it was him. Finally him, the real him. A tear fell down her cheek and she jumped into his arms.

Finn's eyes widened as he rested his arms on her back. "Its you. It's really you.." Y/n smiled.

Finn sighed, "Yeah.."

Finn pulled away so he could get a look at Y/n. "I'm sorry, for everything that I put you through. I swear it's not my fault he made me do it."

"I-I can never forgive myself. I'm sorry, this is all my fault.." Finn mumbled as he began to cry.

She wiped away his tear, "its okay. I forgive you.." Y/n sighed.

᯾𖣘᯾

A couple of years went by, Y/n and Finn kept everything a secret from everyone including Noah, Cam, Bri and Austin.

They eventually started a family and they lived happily ever after.

Or did they?

Honestly I don't know what to put for the ending so Yeah. Sorry guys. This ending is probably the worst endings ever so uh yeah.

Thank you guys for reading I hope you all have a great day.

And well I guess this is the end?

Bye now

For real bye

BYE

Are you gonna go or what?

Okay I'm confused as to why your still here?

Uhm this is awkward...

Why are you still scrolling?

Okay bye now.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍! | Finn Wolfhard x Reader 🎉