𝟎𝟒

CHAPTER FOUR:
MESSAGES FROM OLD FRIENDS
TW: Somewhat happy but kinda dark toward the end. You have been warned.

It was a rainy cold day in the middle of hills berry town. Y/n sat in her mostly empty room reading an article on the laptop her brother loned to her.

It was very overwhelming for her to read news articles on her own case involving Finn and her. She sighed softly for she wasnt able to read anymore.

She closed it and took a deep breath. It was too scary and it vividly made her feel uncomfortable. She placed it down next to a table besides her bed.

Just then a small knock came from behind the door. "C-Come in-n." She stuttered mildly.

In walked her Brother Austin, holding a trey of Breakfast Food such as; Sweet Orange juice, Crispy Bacon, Fluffy salty Eggs and perfectly plump pancakes. He rested them gently on her lap and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Morning, I brought you some breakfast in bed." Austin smiled as he tried to cheer his sister up.

Y/n sighed softly, "Thank you, but I'm not hungry." She explained, Austin scooted in front of her.

"You haven't eaten anything since yesterday." Austin mentioned, Y/n stayed silent.

"Just try and eat something okay?" Austin frowned, Y/n nodded then Austin walked out of the room and closed the door.

Y/n stared at the food for a second. She picked up her fork and began to eat her food. Once she was finished she grabbed her trey and walked to the kitchen.

She placed the trey in the sink and walked back to her room. Suddenly she had gotten a severe head ache.

"Ugh." She groaned in pain as she touched her forehead.

Austin walked up to her, "what's wrong?" Austin asked, Y/n exhaled deeply.

"My head is pounding.." Y/n mumbled, Austin guided her back to her room and laid her back down on her bed.

"I'll be right back." Austin muttered, he walked out of the room.

"Okay.." Y/n huffed, she laid her hand on her forehead.

"Ughhh.." Y/n winced in pain, her head began to get worse.

Austin quickly made his way back and he gave her some medication for her head ache.

"You should get some rest Y/n." Austin mentioned, She nodded and Austin walked to the door.

"Sweet dreams." Austin mumbled, Y/n smirked. He closed the door and Y/n stared up at the ceiling.

Slowly she felt herself getting tired and drowsy. She closed her eyes and started drifting off to sleep.

♲︎︎︎☯︎♲︎︎︎

Y/n opened her eyes and saw Siana and Jan laying next to her. They were staring up at the sky and just relaxing in the night.

"I wonder if Sam would ever- nevermind.." Siana paused. Y/n and Jan turned to her. Y/n's eyes widened.

"Sam what?" Jan asked, Siana sighed as for she lost her train of thought.