CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

AUTHOR'S POV - 

The next evening, Ridhi had called Shreyas to her house to get the details about the social media campaign since he had initiated it and Ridhi wanted help with it. 

Shreyas had reached Ridhi's building, everything was fine between them now and the funds were flowing into the NGO's account and within 2 days, around 50 lakhs were already collected so they were hopeful about getting 1 crore in the next three days, Ridhi was quiet relieved because of that. 

Shreyas entered the lift and then reached Ridhi's floor, when the lift opened he saw Shanaya, he ignored her and got out of the lift and past her but Shanaya pulled him back and held him by his collar. 

"Whats  wrong with you?" Shreyas asked and got rid of her grip. 

"What is in her thats not in me?" Shanaya asked and Shreyas scoffed. 

"Are you still stuck there?" Shreyas asked. 

"Why are you supporting her?" Shanaya asked with her eyes widened.

"Why shouldnt I? And moreover I am supporting humanity than her." Shreyas said. 

"You are supporting humanity or trying to impress her?" Shanaya asked.

"None of your business, you need to stop using this dirty mind of yours." Shreyas said pointing towards her brain. 

"Come back baby, come back to me." Shanaya said going  closer to him but Shreyas pushed her away. 

"Dating you was the worst decision of my life, I wont repeat it." Shreyas said and went away to ring the bell of Ridhi's house and she opened the door and he gave her a friendly hug and entered the house.

Shanaya angrily stomped and went back into her house, fuming with anger.

"Have a seat. Would you like to have anything?" Ridhi asked.

"I didnt know you could be hospitable as well." Shreyas said. 

"Okay Mr. Iyer, show me the social media account and lets discuss the campaign." Ridhi proffesionally said. 

"Arre I was joking, I am hungry, I came directly from my training for you." Shreyas said. 

"I didnt ask you not to take a break." Ridhi said.

"Wah pehle kisi ki help karo aur fir taunt khao" Shreyas said

"Drama mat kar, tell me what do you want to eat? I have a personal chef in the house." Ridhi said.

"Chef?" Shreyas asked. 

"Chef Karan Agniothri reporting." Karan said coming out of the kitchen wearing an apron and chef hat and pizza in his hand and Ridhi laughed.

"Whats with this new avatar?" Shreyas asked, he and Karan had kind of become friends as well since they worked together with the PR campaign. 

"He is a professional chef, so now Mr. Agniothri wants to open his own restaurant in Banglore and the trial of the menu is happening on me." Ridhi said. 

"This girl is asking me to make her favorites only, I should add a column where it will be written, Chef's best friend's favorites, what say?" Karan asked serving the pizza. 

"I need everything free then I will give you the chefs best friend specials." Ridhi joked. 

"Shreyas, you also want to add anything?" Karan asked. 

"As of now this pizza is good." Shreyas said.

"Dont you have a diet? No pizza for you." Ridhi said.