CHAPTER FORTY

ONE MONTH LATER - 

RIDHI'S POV - 

"Why did you come to Banglore?" I asked Karan who entered the house. 

"Simply get ready now, we are going out for lunch." he said or rather ordered me.

"Not today, I have lunch plans with Shreyas, he came for his match today morning and Kiara has gone to her friend's house for some project so I am not missing this chance." I said. 

"Oh its bros before baes." he said. 

"Mahn you will be here in the house only na, we will go tomorrow, I am going with Shreyas today." I said.

"No if you dont come with me I will leave today only and forget that you had a friend called Karan." he said dramatically and after a little more black mailing I had to agree. 

I called Shreyas to inform him that we will postpone the plan and he agreed saying that even Shreshtha is in Bangalore because she wanted to see the match and for now she also wants to go out with him somewhere. 

"Chal ab." I said to Karan after getting ready. 

"Haan haan chal, itni bhi kya jaldi hain." he murmured, wasnt he the one who made me skip a lunch date with my boyfriend and now he is telling itni bhi kya jaldi hain. 

We drove of to some nice restaurant and we sat on a table. 

"Lets order?" I asked him. 

"No wait" he said. 

"Why? I am hungry okay first you made me cancel a lunch date and now you wont let me order." I whined. 

"Do minute ruk na." he said. 

"No, waiter." I called to order. 

"No waiter dont come." Karan said and I gave him an 'you are unbelievable look' 

"There is a surprise for you wait a minute." he said. 

"One minute and then I am ordering food." I said. 

After like exactly a minute I saw Shreyas entering or I would rather say being pushed into the restaurant with Shresta.

"Oh so you  cancelled my lunch date and you felt bad so you set it up again?" I asked looking at Shreyas and I got up and went towards him. 

"Shrestha did you feel so bad for cancelling my date that you set another one up?" Shreyas asked as he saw me and he side hugged me . 

"No bhai" Shrestha said and dragged us up to the table where I was sitting before and I gave Shreyas a 'what is happening here' look while sitting next to him. 

"Its a double date." Karan said as Shrestha sat down next to him. 

"And who is the second couple?" I asked him a little skeptically. 

"Us." Shrestha and Karan said together and that was a bomb blast. 

"What? And I didnt know that since how many months?" I asked him. 

"Shrestha." Shreyas said giving her a stern look, shit the protective big bro Shreyas is out. 

"You both make a lovely pair" I said immediately and I kept my hand on Shreyas's to stop him from saying anything.

"When did you two start dating?" he asked getting my hint to not say anything else. 

"Umm 2 months before you two did." Shrestha said. 

"So that new year night you were going to tell me her name?" I asked Karan. 

"Ya but then I couldnt and when you two started dating Shrestha said to wait until you two are going strong so we didnt tell you guys." Karan said.