CHAPTER FORTY TWO

RIDHI'S POV - 

I am meeting Shreyas's parents today but I am super nervous because I dont know how his parents will react to it especially after they have already chosen someone for him whom his mom wanted him to meet today. 

The bell rang and I went to open the door to see Shreyas all ready. 

"So first I will take you and Kiara a little bit around Mumbai then at lunch we will go to the restaurant where my mom called whoever that girl is for lunch and we will reach before that girl and sit there so she is automatically supposed to get out and I will tell them that I love you and we will have Kiara with us so they know that she will be with us after we get married and then my rishta will be done with you, we will do the rituals and all after when we are ready for it." Shreyas said all in one go.

I just went up to him and hugged him and asked, "Are you sure they will agree?" 

"They should be happy in my happiness, they will agree then." Shreyas said and I nodded. 

"Where is Kiara?" he asked. 

"She is down with Aloo for breakfast." I said 

"Alisha is not coming with us?" he asked. 

"No she wants to stay with Karan's parents for a while and spend time with them, she missed them a lot." Ridhi said and I nodded as we went down. 

We quickly left with Kiara before his parents came down for breakfast, he wanted us to meet them directly on lunch only. 

"So Kiara, where do you want to go first?" Shreyas asked Kiara as we sat in the car. 

"I dont know any place here you only take me to any nice and fun place." she said.

"We will go to Juhu beach, no that will be more fun in the evening but no it will be crowded in the evening and I will have to disguise and you all will laugh." Shreyas was talking to himself. 

"Shreyas decide" I said. 

"Does Kiara like beaches?" he asked. 

"She has not been to any." I said. 

"What? Then we are going to the Juhu beach first. How can you not take her to a beach ever?" he said and drove off and I just shook my head off. 

We went to a far end of Juhu beach so no body spots us by us I mean Shreyas with us. Kiara actually had a lot of fun on the beach and currently Shreyas has carried Kiara and he is swinging her above the water acting like he will throw her into the water and Kiara was screaming and enjoying at the same time. Shreyas has gotten half of his track pants wet due to running around in water and luckily Kiara was wearing shorts.

"You two out of the water now." I ordered them 

"5 more minutes.." they said. 

"You two are on the shore since 2 hours, back now." I said. 

"Your mumma is such a hitler." Shreyas murmured to Kiara. 

"I heard it." I said and I saw them finally coming back, with any more protests? Thats weird. 

Shreyas came and pulled me near the water and too late they splashed water on me. 

"I am wearing jeans come on they wont even dry easily." I complained by pulling my jeans high from down so they dont get wet. 

After playing for some more time I finally pulled them both away from the shore and we finally got into the car. 

"Its 12:30 already, lets go to the restaurant and get the sand washed off in the washroom there." I said and Shreyas nodded and we went towards the restaurant where his parents were going to come and I am a little nervous now.