CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

RIDHI'S POV -

I was getting ready since we were going shopping today when Shreyas called so I picked it up. 

"Ridhi, shopping canceled today, we both are going somewhere, we can leave Kiara with maa and papa I asked them and they agreed so even they can bond with Kiara and we will be travelling so wear something comfortable." he said. 

"Wait what? But why?" I asked him. 

"No questions, just come home, we with Kiara we will leave from there." he said and hung up. 

I dont get where he want to take me but okay fine, I went to his house with Ziva. 

"Ya come, Kiara, you will stay with my mumma and papa today?" he asked her. 

"Okay I will stay with them." Kiara agreed. 

"But where are we going?" I asked him. 

"Surprise." he said and I gave him a look. 

"Aunty, are you sure its okay if Kiara is here for a day?" I asked his mom. 

"You should call me also maa or mom now and why will I have a problem? In this way I will bond with her." she said. 

"Thank you aunty - I mean mom." I said, its going to take me time to get used to it. 

"Ho gaya? Now come." he said and he pulled me into the car where Shreshta was already on the driver's seat. 

"Where is he taking me?" I asked her as I sat down. 

"That he has to tell, I am just driving you guys to the airport." she said.

"Airport?" I asked him and he nodded, where the hell is this guy taking me?

"You trust me?" he asked me and I nodded. 

"Then no questions." he said and I kept quiet for 5 minutes before I started asking him where we are going again. 

We reached the airport and Shreshta said, "Bhai, are you sure you are not taking bhabhi for a pre marriage honeymoon? Matlab acha trand set hoga, try it." and hearing this I looked at Shreyas with a shocked expression. 

"No, shut up, kuch bhi boti hain, its not that Ridhi chill." he said and I sighed. 

"Bye bye, have fun." Shreshta said and left and we entered the airport, without any bags except a small bagpack Shreyas had and I just had my purse, god this is so awkward and dumb and annoying because Shreyas wont grace me by opening his mouth and telling me what we are doign here and lastly where we are going. 

"I have gotten all the boarding passes and since we have no luggage and its a domestic flight, we can directly go for waiting." he said, okay so we are going somewhere in India only. 

"Are we going to Bangalore?" I asked him. 

"Ya." he said. 

"What suspense were you creating about that then? And why are we going to Bangalore only for a day? If anything had to be brought from there, Alisha would have, she is coming tomorrow only na." I asked him.

"Come na." he said. 

"Now you got me till here then I have to go na." I said and we cleared the security check and we directly boarded the flight because we had reached the airport like right 30 minuted before the take off. 

When everyone had settled down the pilot made and announcement and did he just say flight to Delhi?

"Delhi?" I asked Shreyas and he nodded