Chapter 6 -- Little Plants --

𝐀/𝐍: This will be the story of your past. And please I'm sorry if the image above is not that good. I'm not really good in art but i really loved to draw, just not that good enough. I'm practicing to make my art grade increase. And the knife.. as you can see the knife was a bit off and not balance, it's kinda hard for me to draw on digital. That's enough chit-chat, i mean some of you won't read this note. Now get onto the story!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞."

❀❀  Y/N's POV

I was running the whole time finding a place to hide. I found myself leading to a place with a bunch if trees. There was a big tree that attracted me. I paused the run and stare deeply at the tree. "Huge.." I would remember myself planting seeds to grow in our backyard house.

❀❀ Flashback

( 7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ ʏ/ɴ )

"Y/N!"

"Yes, mom!"

"Y/N, Where are you?"

"Nowhere!"

"Y/N! Why are you here again? You were just here 30 minutes ago?" I turned to see a beautiful women who seemed angry. The woman tickles me in the tummy.

"Ahahaha!!, Mom stop!" As i tried to make my mom's hand away from me.

"Ok alright but, why are you here again? I thought i told you to stay in your room.

"Mom look!" I turn around, pointing a little plant. "See it had leaves!" Jumping to show my excitement to the little plant I've been growing for days.

"Yes dear, i see them." Smiling making her more beautiful than ever.

I smiled back " I'm gonna make this little plant bigger and stronger than anyone's plant could be!" I continued shouting to my mom.

"I see, it's gonna be a one big and strong tree huh?"

"Yes! And then we're gonna climb the tree and play up all the way there!" I put my hands up in the air.

"But it's dangerous for you to be up in a tree, you'll fall." Mom falls down on the ground to reach my kevel of height.

"No, I'm not gonna fall! I'm gonna be bigger and stronger as the tree!" I frowned to her.

"Sure you will dear, promise me you will be bigger and stronger as the tree, ok?"

"Of course, i will be!" I soon hugged Mom and kiss her on the cheeks.

❀❀  4 Years Later..

( 11 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ ʏ/ɴ )

The fresh air that was passing by through me. The birds singing in a beautiful melody. The people talking was a bit disturbance to me but I don't mind. The clouds passing be each other was so delightful to watch. I breathe for air and released it time to time.

"Y/N!" A women called. Who i realized it was none other than my Mom.

"Mom, I'm here!" I shouted back.

"Y/N!" She repeatedly said my name. I saw her walked out of the back door.

"Mom, I'm here!" I waved my hand to make her notice where i am.

She looked up "Y/N! You're there again" She walked through forward to me. Putting her both hand up above to her mouth and formed it in to a circular shape."Get down here, Y/N! It's your birthday and you're just spending time with nature. Come here with me!"