Chapter 7 -- A secret --

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭?"

"Levi!?" I yelled. "Shut up, you're gonna hurt my ears." He immediately replied. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Searching for the missing cat again." Levi responded. "Cat?,by the way Levi.. you can let go now." I assume, noticing the position we are now.

"That's Captain for you." As he let go of my hand. I pushed away to his chest and walked backwards about 5 steps.

"How kind of you Levi but, no thanks" i told him knowing that it will annoy him. "I'm not. And you're going back with me with some explanation." He rapidly snatch my right arm and start walking. "Levi, I'm not a baby. I know how to walk." I inform to him but, there were no response. "Hey, did you go deaf because i screamed to you earlier." I was almost gonna burst into laugh but Levi word's had stopped me from doing it. "Shut. up."

Whoops. That was a deadly one.
"Yeah yeah whatever, shortie." I insulted him even though i was shorter to him.

❀❀ Fast forward to Erwin's office
( 6: 34 p.m. )

Wow. What an intense aura we're having here.

Hello im Y/N and, I'm at Erwin's office right now. Because i was found escaping at the room i was supposed to be held in. Some of the Cadets said that Doctor Sadie almost fainted when she found out i was gone from the bed. Me, who run away from the infirmary. Had left a big mess in the HQ.

In this room we have Levi,Erwin and Hanji. Hanji seems a bit wild today. Her weird glasses were shining today, almost blinding me with it. '𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑗𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑤?' I thought myself confusing. She had a big smile on her face which was scary. Mike wasn't here because of his tight schedule.

"Y/N, you may know why you're here correct?" Erwin decided to break off the awkward silence.

"Oh yeah, about that.." i replied nervously. I just smiled to go with the flow, cause i like to see new things. Like making Erwin so mad at me. And Levi will beat the crap out of me. Hanji will-

"About what?" Levi finished the trail of my insane thoughts. "What are you smiling to, Cadet Y/N?" Yikes, Erwin sound so pissed off.

I smiled more thinking how fun will this be. I put both of my arms at the back of body. "Nothin, Aren't i always like this?"

"Y/N!!!!" And here comes the insane Hanji. "How come your alive!?" I noticed that Hanji want to come to me, but i think that Hanji was ordered no to move or do something. "I'm always alive, Hanji" I replied to the looking hungry Hanji that wants more information.

"Yeah i know!!! But the Doctor said that you'll not wake up for days or even forever! The knife that gave you a scratch was confirmed, that it had drugs in it!!" Hanji questions more. " How would i know?" I responded. "Do you have powers to prevent the drug into you!?! Are you busy tommorow? Do you have an appointment? Can i experiment with you!" The more Hanji speaks, the more louder she can be. "Hanji no, I don't have any powers to do that shit. So give up to what you're saying. I'm not gonna be with you for experiments." I answered Hanji's question.

"Hanji, can i now have Y/N?" Erwin bugged in to our conversation. "Ah, oh yeah!" I think Hanji forgotten why we're here for. "Y/N, can you answer our questions honestly?" Eyebrows ask.

"Erwin, I can't keep promises." I informed him. He sighed. "Why did you run out off in the infirmary?" Erwin attacked me with the first question. "Heh, just wanna play a game. I was bored actually." That was my honest answer. " Game?"