Chapter 28 - Sick -

"M-Miss Y/N!"

Lyra comes in my room, kneel down next to me and touched my forehead. "It's so hot! A-are you ok?!"

She started to panic and searches for something. She grabbed a piece of clothes that was lying next to me and started wiping my sweat off my face.

I moved my legs to the left and I tried to sat down. "Do you need to go the bathroom?" Lyra asked. She grabbed my left arm and place it on her shoulder. A hand touched my waist, helping me to stand up.

I can feel my hot breath came out of my dry lips and my head in an earthquake. My hair was tied in a low ponytail but my messy bangs keeps getting on mu eyes. Lyra helped me fix my face by moving the stranded hair tucked behind my ears.

We exited my room and headed for the restroom. After that Lyra helped me walk towards my room again. She told me that I should sleep again.

"Lyra, I already slept.." I said while she fix my bed. I walked and sat on my bed, she put both of her hand on my shoulder.

"I still think you should sleep more.. Miss Hanji will bring you medicine later."

She untied my hair and turned around to reach for the brush across my table. Lyra sat beside me and started brushing my hair slowly. She first brushed my bangs and tied it together and then continued with the rest.

"You got a very nice hair, Miss Y/N.. You also look very pretty when you hair is down."

I sighed and place my hand on my expose forehead. I don't know why they can feel it hot but I can't feel anything. "I always tied my hair because I don't want to get it in my way, it always bothers me in many ways.." I took a peek at Lyra.

She was so focused in just brushing my hair. I mean she also had a very nice caramel hair, too bad because she cut her hair a few months ago.

Also, no letters has been sending to me. I can't get rid of my mind, the fact he knew about my scar. Does he also know 'Kenny'?

The one who fucking killed my mom?

I don't need to think twice to meet whoever he is. I need to know why Kenny killed my mom. And about Ackley, the one who made Mom pregnant. I wanted to know how he fucking died. I just need to know...

He's my Fathe-

"Ok done!"

I glance at Lyra who was smiling ear to ear. I touched my head up and down trying to know what she did on my hair.

"I separated your hair into half then made both of it into a low ponytail." I smile at her and nodded.

"I think it's time for your training, Lyra. You should go now or you'll be late." I said to her. She took a peek outside my open windows and saw cadets gathering.

She stands up and place her hand on her chest and the other is on her back.
"I wish for your fast recovery, Miss Y/N." Then she walked towards my door.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Lyra. Goodluck!" I shouted before she closed my door.

My eyes wander around my room and it fell onto the book, I borrowed from Levi the day before yesterday.

Yesterday was raining and I was gone out, feeling shit about something. I didn't even realize that it was even raining the time I was so lost in my deep thoughts. I feel I needed a walk from everything because I felt a hole in my heart.

I slowly gathered strength in my lower body and standing up. Walking to my desk, I sat down on my chair and reaches the book. Sliding my thumb up and down on the cover.

 Sliding my thumb up and down on the cover

( Pls. Pretend that this book already exist in the story and in their world.)

I opened the book and tried to re read the story of Anne Frank that changed my whole life. Wind was invading my room and cuddling me while I read and analyze the book.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was so focused on reading the book that I fell asleep on my table. I also forgot that Hanji would visit me and will give me my medicine.

Raising my head slowly and closing the book that I left open . I also notice a piece of paper and a couple of medicine. I saw a handwritten note on the small paper.

"I regret myself shouting after I walked in your room. Soorrryy!! Also I hoped you slept well. Drink the medicine!, Ok?"

I chuckled at her poor handwritten. I guess she was busy so she write this fast and left it in here.

"Brat."

I quickly at look at my left and saw Levi standing outside of my window. His arms were rested on the stool of my window and his hands just hanging.

His face made a frowned one moved down to my lips. I gulped and felt my brows twitched. "W-what?" I nervously said. I don't know what's happening on my heart but it was moving so fast than it can so far.

He didn't respond a long time, maybe a minute. His eyes were still on my lips and not moving an inch. I felt my heart wanted to jump out of my body at this time-

"You had a drool on your mouth.."

'...nevermind.'

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ: ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 17, 2020