Chapter 25 -- Story --

"Y/N.. LN?"

I move my eyes to the man who spoke. The paper were in my hand, holding it tightly that I had wish they didn't know more about me. I bit my lips in frustration but still nodded.

"That's me.." I answered heartlessly. Hanji's head suddenly lowered down. "L/N..?" Hanji repeated. I slightly frown my eyebrows, blood came out of my lips and trailed down to my chin. I tried to raise my right arm to wipe my blood off but, it was too weak.

I tightly closed my eyes. "Please.. don't repeat the name over and over again." The paper that was curled around my fist, slowly fallen down to the floor. "I don't want to hear it again." My breath was now fastening. I opened my eyes, not so wide to look at them.

"Erwin.. It was her right?" Hanji continued. My eyes came back to her, seeing that she had wide eyes and was looking at Erwin. Levi click his tongue.

"Who's her?" Levi ask. An icy blue eyes meet his steel eyes. "M/N."

My eyes widened more as my legs regained strength that make me stand up. "How did you know her?" I calmly ask. Three pair eyes look over at me. There's no more blood coming out of me but, there's still a trail of it.

"Y/N.. is she your mother?" Hanji ask. I didn't make any movement and my mouth move on it's own. I had calm myself and sat down back to my seat.

".. She is." I confirmed.

"I knew it! M/N had the same color of your eyes, your face reminded me of her and her beauty.." Hanji somewhat said it into a sadder way. I saw her clench her hands into a fist.

I keep collected and remained my calm face even if my inner is a mess now. I was surprised that they know my Mom, she never mention Hanji nor Erwin.

"For the odd one here, let me explain." Erwin bought his both hands together. Levi annoyingly said 'tch' to Erwin but his eyes remain to me.

"M/N is Y/N's Mother. She was once a training soldier, me and Hanji became friends with her during that time."

Now that make sense now, she had the Survey Corps uniform. I had no idea what was it but, I didn't bother asking Mom about that... She said 'My Dad' had one too.

"She was indeed a beauty, always surrounded by mens. They would write letters to her, buying flowers or impressing their strength to her. But I didn't know someone would catch her heart." Erwin continued explaining to Levi but it seems it was for me as well. I didn't know much of my Mom's past.

"Who was it?" Levi suddenly swung his head over me and asked. Hanji and Erwin both look at me. Both of my arms was lay down on the chair's arm. My face was now a bit uneasy. Levi's finger tap on his chair was absolutely annoying, it keeps distracting me. I already revealed too much of my information. That's bad as shit.

"No one... I was a mistake."

"It's was Ackley, isn't it?" Hanji ask. My breath hitched and became more on a faster pace. My eyes widened as usual and my nails dug into my palms.
"Can you stop. Stop repeating that man's name!"

They seems not surprised seeing me in this shit.. over again.

"I hate that man, ok? We are not family, I don't see him as my Father and he does the same. It was a mistake. I was a mistake."

I stand up and headed to the door. I twist it's door knob and was about to exit until a hand stop me by grabbing my shoulder. I twist my head and found a Hanji that had large eyes behind her goggles and had her brows collide together. She tilted her head to the side and her lips formed a shaky small smile.

"A mistake..? How come your a mistake?" She ask. My hand let go of the door knob and replace it to Hanji's hand. Tears quickly formed around my E/C eyes and my hand started shaking.

"My Mom didn't tell me this but her Mother, my grandma. That man. Ackley, raped my mother. The day that he found out my mother was pregnant, he was quick to denied me and said to abort it. My mom was against and had still kept me... She hadn't told me about this but my grandma was the one who said it. Grandma said when she was still pregnant, M/N used to cry in her arms. Ackley hated me since the day I was born and my mom died on my birthday, she was murdered."

Hanji's face was about to cry and was unexplainable. I didn't even dare to look at the two men that was behind us. I slowly put away Hanji's hand back to her side and mine was wiping my tears off. I put both of my hand to Hanji's and the corner of my lips lifted up into a smile.

"Is that all you wanted? The story of my life..? It's full of shit right?"

She bit her bottom lip and look down to the floor making me face the two men behind. Erwin's big eyebrows almost fused to each other and had his hand curled into a fist. Levi.. was surprisingly had his eyes widened in disbelief, his Adams apple had slide up and down. He gulped.

I smile to him with my eyes soft as ever. I hug Hanji and she hugged me back. My eyes was on Levi and slightly open my mouth to ask him something.

"Levi, do you perhaps know Kenny Ackerman?" I had no hesitation to ask him the question, I mean I've been wanting to ask him this the day I had know his surname.

His eyes came back to his normal but had his thin eyebrows frowned. He crossed both of his arm and had answered me with a question. "What did he done to you?" My mouth hung a little open and raised a brow. Hanji tightened her hug to me and started sniffing. Is she crying?

"Hanji.. stop." I started tapping her back with my right hand. Her sniffing noise become more loudly that made me flinch.

"B-but! You had a rough childhood!! I can't believe a person deserve that kind of past!" She place her face on my shoulder and pushing her face up and down.

"Hanji! Your making my clothes wet from your tears!" I wiggle to escape. I turn around and step out of the room. I look back once again and smiled with my eyes close.

"C'mon, it's almost Christmas! We should be happy, right? Enough of this shitty talk and let's talk about something, beside I had move on from my Mom's death. And it's almost the Humanity's Strongest Soldier birthday. Your getting old Levi!" I shouted. I then continued my exit and walk to where ever my feet drag me to.

'Shit, I forgot the arrow and paper..'

-----------------------------------------------------------

: ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ, ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ. ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʟᴇᴠɪ ᴀᴄᴋᴇʀᴍᴀɴ!! Lᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!

Wʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ: ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 6, 2020