Prologue

Just a short intro for the story.

____ is your name (who cares about last names?) and your killer name will be Kuroai and you leave black rose petals inside of your victim's corpses. You are the first creepypasta and Slenderman's first Proxy.

I will be describing ___ (the same way I do in all of my stories) as a black girl. ____ has short, curly hair and brown eyes.

____ is 5'5 (shorter than most of the other creepypasta) and ___ has a curvy body. You can change it if you want, but that's how I will be describing ____.

She is elite at close combat. When she kills she uses knives, but she is also skilled at using guns, bow and arrows, scythes, and katana's/swords.

You sat on the ground, hidden in the shadow of a large tree that sat outside of a large house in the suburbs of (any state). Your short, curly hair was stuffed into the hood of your black hoodie, and your knife rested in the large pocket which was filled with black rose petals.

Static filled your mind, you could hear Slendermans 'voice' coming from the forest, "What are you doing Kuroai?"

"I told you to just call me ____, and I'm just relaxing before the job Slendy."

He sighed. "Just hurry up."

"What's the rush? We have nothing to do, and no one waiting on us."

"Just get the job done."

"Yea, yea," You said while standing up and jumping up into the tree you were leaning against and walking down a large branch. You smirked, and your the light of the moon hit you just enough to reveal your brown irises.  Using your knife, you cracked open the window and slowly opened it, and discreetly slid inside. Once you got inside, you closed the window and looked around. This room was obviously a nursery, the 'it's a girl' banner and the crib gave it away easily. You peeked into the crib and sighed, a baby girl laid there asleep.

'I'm not a heartless monster,' you thought while shaking your head before quietly walking out of the room and closing the door. You stalked down the hallway to the room of your target; a man laid in a king-sized bed alone, his wife was in the kitchen making a late-night snack.

'Better hurry this shit up,' you thought while walking into the room and standing over the man.

"Babe, that you?" He mumbled without opening his eyes.

"No," You said bluntly before covering the man's mouth with your hand. "Ssshhh, don't wanna disturb your baby girl, right?"

He stared at you with wide eyes and you smiled. "You've been visited by Kuroai," You mumbled before plunging your knife into his chest and pulling down, ripping open his abdomen. He screamed in pain, but it was muffled by your hand. "Please, shut up. You'll disturb the baby," You said while rolling your eyes.

Once he went limp, you stuck your bloody hand into your hoodie pocket and grabbed a fistful of rose petals before plunging your hand into his open stomach and releasing the petals onto his insides.

~~~~~~

You sat on the branch of a large tree. "It's done, boss."

"Good, thank you." He said. "I've been thinking about recruiting more people to be my proxies, I've had my eye on a few boys that could be of use to me."

You nodded. "Sure, do what you want."

"I plan on expanding my influence into many other killers, so we'll need a base. Some sort of safe space where they could reside."

"I've always wanted to live in a mansion," You said while looking at the sky. "You should make the base a mansion."

"A mansion?"

You nodded and stood up. "Big enough to hold an abundance of killers and you, plus your brothers if they decide to visit." You jumped out of the tree and landed on the ground. "Will you be giving these other killers," You paused for a moment. "Enhancements like me?"

"I think it would be most beneficial if they were gifted immortality."

You nodded.

Suddenly, the wind blew heavily, whipping your short, curly hair around, and the air around got humid.

"Slenderman," a deep voice filled your ears, whispers of other languages you've never heard before were masked by the loud, booming voice, making you jump in surprise and pull out your knife. "You've got yourself a minion I see. She's a cute one."

Loud, aggressive static filled your ears.

"Zalgo," Slendeman hissed. "Stay away from her."

"Who the hell is Zalgo?" You said while slowly walking behind Slendeman.

"I am Zalgo," The deep voice said before a tall, muscular figure appeared before you. He was tall, almost as tall as Slendeman. He had horns and red openings in his face that resembled eyes and a mouth. On his body were five other mouths, all filled with rows of sharp teeth.

"You're very beautiful," He said as all of his mouths smirked, showing rows of sharp teeth.

You blinked. "Okay... can we go now?" You said while looking at Slenderman.

"Just stay behind me," He said. You nodded and took a few steps back. "Why are you here Zalgo?"

Zalgo completely ignored him, and his eyes never left your form.

"You heard him!" You exclaimed from behind Slenderman. "Tell us what you want or fuck off."

Zalgo chuckled. "You're a feisty one. I'll be keeping my eye on you, beautiful,' He said as he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.