8

You haven't spoken to Masky in a while. It's not that you were avoiding him, or ignoring him, you both just didn't want to speak. When he was around, you wouldn't ignore his presence. If you made a snack or something, of course you would share with him, but there seemed to be some sort of tension between you two, and you didn't really understand it. You didn't understand why you even felt terrible about what he said... you just did.

~~~~~~~

"I'm sending you and Toby on another recruit mission."

"Who is fucking up this time?" You said.

"A woman named Judge Angels, real name, Dina Angela Clark. She judges people, and sentences them to death, then kills them." He handed you a picture of her.

"Ooo, she's hot," you said.

"Meh," Toby said.

"That's not important," Slenderman said. "Bring her."

"By any means necessary?" You said.

"Indeed."

"Consider it done. I'm going to the bathroom first though," you said. "So, Toby, you can wait in my room."

"Y-your room?" He stuttered.

"Yeah. Now, let's go."

Toby sat awkwardly in your room. The room was pretty plain. honestly, but still better than his. It seems like you and Slenderman occupy the biggest rooms in the mansion, and all of the others are much smaller than yours. There was a bed, a dresser, a mirror, and a few anime posters. Toby had absolutely no idea what they were, but if you liked them, he would look into it.

You walked out of the bathroom and dried your hands on a towel.

"Nice room," Toby said.

"Thanks. It's pretty plain though."

"You like anime?"

"Oh, yeah. Anyways, let's go."

"Okay." Toby stood up. You grabbed his hand. "Brace yourself."

"Huh?"

You teleported to the area where the new target is located. "Why is everything always in the woods," you muttered.

Toby literally trembled. It took you a minute to notice. You furrowed your eyebrows. "What?"

"Y-you can teleport? Fuck!" He ticked.

"Yeah," you said nonchalantly. "Slendy gave me some of his power a while ago."

"What else can you do?"

You shrugged. "Think of me as a mini Slendy, but hotter."

"Definitely hotter. Anyways, where is this girl?"

You paused. In a weird way, you could kind of... feel your target, like it was an instinct to just naturally know where she was. It's been like that since Slenderman first gave you some power, and it's only gotten more accurate since then. You grabbed his hand. "Don't let me go."

Then, you teleported once again, closer to your target. You hid behind a skinny tree, one that looks like it was planced fairly recently. Judge Angels was sitting by a fire with another woman. The other woman was just laying on the ground, staring at the sky.

"Ann," she said. "What are you doing?"

"Looking at the stars," she said simply. "I got fired from yet another hospital, so," she trailed off. "I got nothing to do tonight."

"Well, maybe don't get caught killing your patients?" She said.

Ann rolled her eyes. "I didn't do it on purpose. Not my fault these damn new ages hospitals have cameras everywhere! I died decades ago, and I've never been caught this many times before!"