You walked into the kitchen to see Jeff mocking kissing at Masky.

"Pretty boy's in lovee~" Jeff said.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Masky lunged at Jeff, only to be frozen in mid-air. You stopped him with your powers and giggled. "Leave Jeff alone."

"____!" Toby rushed over to you, pushing everyone out of the way. "You're okay!" He hugged you and spun you around.

"I'm great," you said.

"Back to yourself?" Jeff said.

"Let me heal your ears, yeah? I'm sure you're partially deaf now."

"Only a little," Jeff said.

You put your hand on his cheek and healed his ears.

To your surprise, Hoodie pulled you into a hug. You smiled and hugged him back. "I'm sorry for making you worry."

Then, the TV started to glitch. The same boy from before appeared on the screen, glitching like always. Then, he reached a hand out of the TV, slowly crawling out of it.

"One of your weird friends is fucking with my business!" The boy exclaimed, his voice glitchy as always.

"Friends?" Masky said.

"Some weird fucking clown is going around killing kids. That's MY JOB!"

"Clown killing kids?" Toby said.

Hoodie and Jeff shrugged.

"Well you collect killers so contain him!" The boy started glitching heavily, then went back into the TV.

_______________

You and X Virus sat outside together.

"We were worried about you, ya know," he said.

"I'm sorry," you said. "Emotions just aren't my strong suit, ya know? Better to erase them than to feel... how I was feeling."

"Obviously it isn't better," he said. "Do that shit again and I'll inject you with a deadly virus."

"I cant die you know," you said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but it'll fucking hurt." You both laughed. "Okay, I won't."

"Better not," he said. "Anyways, ready to go kill someone?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" You said with a grin.