十二

Megumi whimpered, tears trickling from his eyes as Sukuna's hand covered his mouth. He wondered why Sukuna's acting like this to him. He hates it so much.

"Shh..." Sukuna shushed, covering Megumi's mouth with his hand so the younger wouldn't let out a sound. "If they'll catch a glimpse of us... bet Yuuji's gonna kill me." he joked but Megumi's not pleased about it.

Megumi just wanted to eat his lunch peacefully but why would Sukuna ruin it? He doesn't know how much he hates the older male. If murdering a person is okay, he wouldn't hesitate to stab Sukuna.

"Why are you even here?!" Megumi breathed and exclaimed when Sukuna let go of him.

Both of them sat on the floor and Sukuna rubs the back of his neck. Megumi felt like his heart would jump off his chest. He's intimidated but he knows Sukuna won't kill him or probably the older male will, but who knows...

"I'm sorry about that..." Sukuna sighed as he struggled to avoid Megumi's glare. "Oh yeah, I'm here because I'll give you the money you treated for my brother since I forgot."

Megumi was taken aback. He tried to speak but words won't come out. He clenched his hands into fists and breathed deeply.

"...it's fine, asshole," he grumbled and his eyes widen a little when he saw Sukuna's smile. It's just a smile but why would Megumi react to it? Why is he kinda... blushing?

He frustratedly slaps his face and heard Sukuna's laugh which made him a little embarrassed. "Don't laugh..!"

"What are you doing?!" Sukuna snickered. "Why are you hurting yourself?"

Megumi rolled his eyes and was about to stand up when Sukuna yanked him closer, tips of their nose almost touched, and Megumi swore that he's having a panic attack. His heart's beating so crazy and tried to pull away but Sukuna tightened his grip.

"You're pretty, Megumi."

Megumi gulped, averting Sukuna's gaze as he can only hear the beating of his heart.

"I-I don't understand you at all..." Megumi murmured but Sukuna heard it. Sukuna grinned and tugged Megumi even closer to him by the waist.

"What are you...!" Megumi froze when they heard the door abruptly swung open. His eyes widen in panic and shortly turned his head to see who's the person who caught them.

"S-S-SUKUNA AND F-F-FUSHIGURO?!"

Megumi's soul left his body as the image of their school's student council vice-president was engraved in his mind. He's still in Sukuna's arms and doesn't have that strength to flee so he's preparing for the consequences.

If he can just end the beating of his heart so he can die and escape this problem he's in, then he won't hesitate to do it.

"Oh, hey there Ichika."

"DON'T CALL MY NAME WHEN YOU'RE...!" her face was so red and she's even trembling while watching the unholiness of her school mates.

"Why?" Sukuna pulled away and stood up. He gazed down at Megumi on the floor as the younger looked dumbfounded. His lips curved a smirk before squeezing his hands in his pocket.

"We were exercising, sorry. Were we too loud?" his words made Megumi and the vice president's faces blush.

The girl was about to utter a word but she was too surprised that her voice cracked when she tried to speak. Sukuna snickered and dragged Megumi up, pulling the still-in-shock Megumi closer to him.

Sukuna's a little startled by how Megumi tried to grab his chopsticks and about to stab himself. He didn't know that Megumi would be so embarrassed that he wanted to disappear.

"E-E-Exercise in the g-g-gym...!" the girl cried out and left the room squealing.

Sukuna pouts and glimpsed at Megumi who's still not moving and still in a state of shock.

"She said we should exercise in the gym," he uses his finger to pull Megumi's chin up so the younger can stare at his eyes. "Shall we exercise in the gym next time?" he teases but unexpectedly, Megumi didn't glare at him nor talk shit to him, instead, Megumi made a face that made Sukuna taken aback.

"Sure..." Megumi cooed. His voice was soft and add the fact that his face is blushing makes it even cuter.

Sukuna gulped as he struggled not to look at Megumi's lips.

"Do you like strawberries?"

Megumi didn't retort and was still in a daze until Sukuna repeated the question.

"Yeah... much... so much."

Sukuna gulped in surprise, brushing Megumi's bottom lip with his thumb until his eyes locked with Megumi's. Sukuna made up his mind and will do it. He will regret it but he knows that he won't. It will be a nice try for him anyway... if Megumi really is...

"My lips taste like strawberries, wanna try?"

It was a strange question and he knows it's making him cringe but unexpectedly Megumi nods his head.

"Mine too..."

aight! I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday. I'm really really busy but don't worry, my schedule of updating is still the same and I'm guilty for not really updating on those days. Still thank you for the support~

I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thank you guys! 🍓