十七

note: my phone was confiscated and I cried for days until they gave it back to me. I'm sorry for not updating (also sorry for my irregular update).

~ ~ ——— ~ ~
( yuuji's flashback )

"Where are we going next?" Nobara asks Yuuji as they both left the ice cream shop. Yuuji met her when he was searching for some snacks in the grocery store and they decided to buy an ice cream to cool.

"I don't know, you got no plans this evening?"

Nobara glimpsed at Yuuji and stared at him for five seconds. Her expression suddenly altered to something like she had forgotten something crucial.

She's really like that. Always.

"Ah!" she immediately rummaged her bag and pulled her phone, checking something before looking back at the male. "Yuuji~! Thank you so much for reminding!"

Yuuji chuckled and smiled at her. "No problem, you can forget about useless things but don't forget the important ones."

She gave him her sweetest smile and bid goodbye. It may be sure an important one since she immediately left. Yuuji understands that so well.

"So... where should I go...?" Yuuji looks around as he can't tell where he wanted to go. He doesn't like to go home yet. He also doesn't want to meet Sukuna since that guy is always hanging out in his room. Yuuji's also convinced that if Sukuna's suspension is lifted, that crazy guy will wreck their school again.

The thought of Sukuna made Yuuji halt. He recalled how Sukuna's always following Megumi around. He also witnessed some things between the two. He can't say that two are close or something's happening between them. No matter what it is, Yuuji still finds it suspicious, thus, the thought of Sukuna still gave him chills.

"Haaa..."

Yuuji puffed out deeply, running his fingers through his soft-fluffy hair. He's totally troubled yet no matter how he asks Megumi about it, it seems like the latter doesn't want to talk it with him.

It pains him.

Still, he washed that thought off and when he was about to go straight in the shop across him, a familiar figure caught his attention.

Black messy hair, wearing the same uniform as him, carrying a black backpack with a small teddy bear hanging and swaying around as the person makes a move.

A big and happy smile appeared on Yuuji's face and decided to approach the person. Of course, he recognizes who it is even if that person's back facing him.

"Megumi!"

Yuuji waves his hand as he halted in front of Megumi. He was about to ask the latter when an unfamiliar man stands beside Megumi. Yuuji's eyes narrowed and peeked to see the man.

The man's wearing a long black coat, a black tinted round-sunglasses, an expensive-looking wristwatch, and his hair was messily slicked back. Yuuji never in his life met someone as good-looking as the man standing near them. (a/n: i, too, was curious how he'd look like. omg i wanna sketch it—)

His thought wandered a bit until he was back to reality when Megumi spoke.

"Yuuji? I thought you're going to the grocery store?"

Yuuji shortly reacted, giving off his usual positive vibe with a big smile. "I did! I already bought everything and also met Nobara. We had ice creams on the way too!"