十八

note: sorry, I just love toge and wanna flex him so bad. inumaki toge stans, where ya at??

~ ~ ——— ~ ~

"Sukuna..."

"Hm?"

"Can you move?"

"Why?"

"I can't move a single muscle! Move over!"

"Eh? What? Why?"

"Don't fuck around and move already!"

"I'm not even t—"

BLAAAAGHG

"HEY?!" Sukuna groaned as he was kicked off the bed, landing on the floor with his butt. "What was that for?!"

"For lying on top of me!"

Sukuna sarcastically chuckled, "What can I do when I don't fit on that bed of yours?"

"This is a single bed." Yuuji sighed, wanting to stab Sukuna with the pen in his hand. He's busy doing his notes when Sukuna barged in his room, unexpectedly lying on top of him. Sukuna does that to Yuuji whenever he'll barge in.

"Why are you even here at this hour?"

Yuuji continued doing his notes in frustration. Even if he's not that good at studying, it's not bad to study that hard, isn't it? His friend Megumi is a good student so he also wanted to be like one. Of course, he is a good student but he's not confident enough in his studies. He's only confident in physical education.

Sukuna stands up, approaching Yuuji's study table, and sat on the wooden chair. He picked up the pen and started spinning it around his fingers.

"I'm here to ask you to come with me to the Amusement Park this Saturday."

"HuUuhH?!"

Yuuji jerked in surprise and looked at Sukuna with the most shocked face he can ever make. It was new to him. Sukuna wouldn't even ask him to go home together. Yuuji wanted to know why or what happened to his cousin. Sukuna's becoming a person, he thought while still staring at the latter.

"Why are you surprised?" Sukuna raises a brow as he taps the pen on the wooden table. "Don't misunderstand, I bought the ticket because Kitaro wanted to go there but he caught a cold."

Yuuji looked worried and paused. He threw his notes and pen, scooting closer to Sukuna worriedly. "Is he okay now? I will visit him tomorrow and cook his favorite!"

Yuuji was enthusiastic telling Sukuna that he will cook but Sukuna wasn't pleased. It was because Yuuji's a bad cook. If he let Yuuji cook for Kitaro, his little brother will die from food poisoning.

"I won't let you poison my bro," Sukuna sighed, "Just go visit him and take care of him. Mom and Dad are away for their business trip..." he continued blandly and stands up, shoving his hands in his shorts' pockets.

"They're away again? That's unusual." Yuuji puffed his cheeks as both of them stared at each other. "I can't come with you since I'll be busy with my projects."

"It's fine, I'll just go and ask someone else."

"Wait, are you really going to the Amusement Park? The delinquent Ryoumen Sukuna?" Yuuji laughs, hands placed on his mouth as he tried his best not to laugh so hard. He just ate his dinner.